Feeding Poison and Madness to Vampires!

Hello, Ladies and gentlemen !
in kingdom of flames, E.A. mentioned about Disodioria demoness of madness and Methsan demon of poison and Tanazal demon of illusion. Which brought an interesting idea in my mind; whether it is possible to make and setup a trap against any approaching Vampires so that when anyone try to vampirise on us, than, rather then feeding our energy the Vampire end up feeding on essence or currents of madness and poison ; and still remains in the illusions that he or she is feeding on excellent fresh energy from us.

That’s only possible for weak humans attempting to pull energy. :slight_smile:

I set up a trap like this. This won’t always work though, it depends on who/what is feeding.

If the vampire is anything like me, they won’t be looking to steal your energy but they will rip your astral body to pieces.

Not a good idea against bigger predators. Unless you want to make your astral body toxic, but that may end up just killing you.

Plus, if the vampire is worth a shit, he has some defenses in his astral body that will take out any toxic energy.

I think it’s a great idea. I would talk with the entities first about your plans. You could have familiars standing by to splice into the would-be vampires tendrils.

You would want to have experience with your energy states etc. so you could know when or if it was happening.

I prefer reverse drain and transmute technique myself.

Narius, that only would work for tendrils, though. What if a vampire were to directly attack the astral body from the inside? I’ve done such, and met no resistance as of yet.

Against other vampires who know not of this technique, when I detect them I go for the chakras.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:1628”]Narius, that only would work for tendrils, though. What if a vampire were to directly attack the astral body from the inside? I’ve done such, and met no resistance as of yet.

Against other vampires who know not of this technique, when I detect them I go for the chakras.[/quote]

Stick your head in the lions mouth. Hope he is friendly.

Seems like a good plan lol.

Questions of; What if this, or What if that, pertaining to method, only matter in the context of getting a result.

Ideas, visualizations, techniques, etc. are reflections in the mind of something beyond the mind. Similar in significance to letters in the writing of a book. They need to be ordered in a specific way to function correctly. That function conveys meaning, which the letters do not. They are simply the medium through which something else (in this case meaning) is transmitted.

TL,DR; Techniques are processes to manifest results in reality. Do what works.

[quote=“NariusV, post:9, topic:1628”]Questions of; What if this, or What if that, pertaining to method, only matter in the context of getting a result.

Ideas, visualizations, techniques, etc. are reflections in the mind of something beyond the mind. Similar in significance to letters in the writing of a book. They need to be ordered in a specific way to function correctly. That function conveys meaning, which the letters do not. They are simply the medium through which something else (in this case meaning) is transmitted.

TL,DR; Techniques are processes to manifest results in reality. Do what works.[/quote]

:slight_smile: nice !