Feeding on the elite

Seeing the elite have all of the wealth, it would seem possible to use the energy vampirism to suck away all of the wealth energy of the elite. Even drain the energy from their brain (Maxine Deitrich says jews have high iq), and the energy from their body and aura.
If there are a group of psychic vampires, then you can get together, get a picture of one of the elites (any you can find in the open anyway), then proceed to feed from them and their possessions, activities, words, thoughts, actions, and possessions that you can leech their energy from. I attempt it with government officials, politicians, etc. Don’t know how successful I am as I am not very psychic.
Anyway, if people want to do away with those ruining this nation and our way of life, then this is another ‘hidden, safe’ option.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Not just in reference to the govermental or financial elitists, but by way of a curse working to destroy all that a person has built and make it your own, or at least the energy of it. It is a fascinating option to ponder.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:5830”]Seeing the elite have all of the wealth, it would seem possible to use the energy vampirism to suck away all of the wealth energy of the elite. Even drain the energy from their brain (Maxine Deitrich says jews have high iq), and the energy from their body and aura.
If there are a group of psychic vampires, then you can get together, get a picture of one of the elites (any you can find in the open anyway), then proceed to feed from them and their possessions, activities, words, thoughts, actions, and possessions that you can leech their energy from. I attempt it with government officials, politicians, etc. Don’t know how successful I am as I am not very psychic.
Anyway, if people want to do away with those ruining this nation and our way of life, then this is another ‘hidden, safe’ option.[/quote]

The only way to feed on the elite is learning to first make contact with them and forcing them into a certain contract of familiarism, easily done, you just have to shake hands and have your energies transfer to their soul, this will happen as soon as your hands make contact and when focussed correctly while shaking the hand, your energy is infecting that persons soul, making him or her unknowingly your familiar, at first you see not much happening, but in a few days, somehow that person feel dependant from you. This way you can talk or shake or whatever you want to do, as long as he or she is 5 meters atleast from you, the energy you used to infect that soul, will transfer information to your body and teach you techniques to increase your wealth through quickly gained experience from that person too. In short it makes an exact copy of the persons experience and techinques they use to gain their wealth.

That is the only one i can think of at the time

I like that handshake technique, could you elaborate more on the specifics of it?

[quote=“Terrockan, post:3, topic:5830”][quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:5830”]Seeing the elite have all of the wealth, it would seem possible to use the energy vampirism to suck away all of the wealth energy of the elite. Even drain the energy from their brain (Maxine Deitrich says jews have high iq), and the energy from their body and aura.
Anyway, if people want to do away with those ruining this nation and our way of life, then this is another ‘hidden, safe’ option.[/quote]

The only way to feed on the elite is learning to first make contact with them and forcing them into a certain contract of familiarism, easily done, you just have to shake hands and have your energies transfer to their soul, this will happen as soon as your hands make contact and when focussed correctly while shaking the hand, your energy is infecting that persons soul, making him or her unknowingly your familiar, at first you see not much happening, but in a few days, somehow that person feel dependant from you. This way you can talk or shake or whatever you want to do, as long as he or she is 5 meters atleast from you, the energy you used to infect that soul, will transfer information to your body and teach you techniques to increase your wealth through quickly gained experience from that person too. In short it makes an exact copy of the persons experience and techinques they use to gain their wealth.

That is the only one i can think of at the time[/quote]

I wouldnt say that’s the only way. To feed on the elite you need better “occult technology” then they have, what I men is a way to cercumvent any defenses they have in place, other wise something will probably kick your ass. You also better have a damn good filtration system for that energy, some of their energy is stuff you probably wouldnt want to eat, you’d know what I mean if you got a good look at Dubyas energy.

1 Like

Vamp’ing off of Old established families in my opinion should be avoided. There is a reason they are old wealth, with their generational familiars who would defiantly attack the wanna-be social climber.

Do some research on your intended target, pick someone who has new wealth and possessions, who is probably a nominal Christian Sunday goer, who is there mostly for show and has little spiritual awareness. They would be the best and easiest pickings for our kind…

1 Like

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:6, topic:5830”]Vamp’ing off of Old established families in my opinion should be avoided. There is a reason they are old wealth, with their generational familiars who would defiantly attack the wanna-be social climber.

Do some research on your intended target, pick someone who has new wealth and possessions, who is probably a nominal Christian Sunday goer, who is there mostly for show and has little spiritual awareness. They would be the best and easiest pickings for our kind…[/quote]

Its not the wealthy elite you have to worry about so much as the sorcerors they may have in their employment, which they no doubt have the best.

1 Like

Yup, either way, not really worth the hassle in my opinion. And I come from an ancient noble family, one which has been generationally in the the Order of Malta (if anyone is familiar with that Supra-national sudo-Roman Catholic Order of Chivalry which is internationally independent from any other authority or country) They protect their interests at all costs, very devious, very caustic people. There is a reason why they’ve opened a portion of their own ranks to new, rich families allowing them into the order as “Knights of Magistral Grace”. The lowest grade. They themselves are vamp’ing off of the new rich for their own purposes.

Keeping in mind as an Act of Vampirism is that so called Elites dont necessarily need to practice any magick. Its actually at the base low-tech magick, because why would anyone give them all sorts of “stuff?” All the politics and other things that go on around them are an illusory field that re-directs everyones energy, so there is no need for cursing as everyone already did it to themselves, not to mention giving over their energy.

So you really don’t need to feed off the wealthy elite, you just simply vampirize the actual food source which is actually the populace (the real wealth). Then welcome to the club your on the level of the elite. The illusion is is the Elite have something that you do not have =) when its actually the other way around.

Just to dispel some myths when it comes to Vampirism. Also, when you think about it concerning Vampirism is nothing more at its source than coming to terms with what all living forms already do which is Feed off each other. Everyone feeds off each other in different ways… so there is actually always a Give and Take. If you want to perfect your Vampirism then raise your awareness of all the fine intricacies of “Give and Take,” then you can begin to break away from all the Fictional Crap surrounding vampires.

I agree with most of your reply’s save “Keeping in mind as an Act of Vampirism is that so called Elites dont necessarily need to practice any magick.”, and
"Its not the wealthy elite you have to worry about so much as the sorcerers they may have in their employment,"

As an outsider looking in, you have to be very careful about those over-generalizations regarding the old wealthy nobility. I can tell you from personal, 1st hand experience that that isn’t always the case, and a few people I personally know are very dangerous magick users.

I know. It was just a generalization. I was assuming you would pick up on that.

Try this-- it’s a solitary practice. To be performed after midnight, optimally between 3 and 5 PM.
Sit alone in the dark in front of a candle. Visualize the target hovering in the air in front of you, right over the candle. Make a hissing noise three times. “HHHHHHSSSS!”
Keep visualizing the target, and bring to mind all of his personality traits.
Eventually, the target’s astral double will be floating in front of you. Shoot your tendrils into the target and inhale. Feed on him until he has no energy left.
(Optional: If you have a pouch of grave dirt or something else which generates Death Energy, you may have this with you when you perform this spell. Once the target has no energy left, move the grey energy into the astral double of the target.
Once you have filled the target’s astral double with Death Energy, visualize an Isa rune over the astral double. Mentally will the Death Energy to continue to be Death Energy no matter what, and will it to stay in the astral double.)
Thereafter, command the astral double to return to its flesh.
(Note: the HHHHHSSS noise makes a lot of white and pink noise that makes it easier for the spirit to manifest/arrive. Never hiss at a spirit which is already present unless it asks you to.)
I’m posting a link to where I’ve written more about vampyrism, for anyone seeking guidance: Psychic Vampyrism – V.K. Jehannum

3 Likes

Rather long story:
So this past Friday I attended a Halloween function at my Officer’s Mess, and something very interesting and curious vamping transpired.

Background (Skip down if it gets too boring): During the summer, I met this beautiful blond haired officer, 1st at the gym, then again at the Officer’s Mess during the weekly TGIF. She was on course, and comes from a very old and prominent rich Military family. Her Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather, and Great-Great Grandfather have all been high ranking Generals (Back before World War One). Her wealth comes primarly from her father’s mother who married into the well-know family for the name, bringing wealth. I knew of all of this when I saw my friend’s name and have heard of her previously.

Anyway we spent the evening buying eachother drinks, and her sharing her cigarettes with me. She told me she was recently single, and I told her, I had recently started a relationship. She gave me her number and we texted as friends for the next 2 or 3 weeks on a daily basis. I look very different then the average officer (I have a pagan accommodation to grow a Viking beard) and I told her of my spiritual practices. She admitted there was “gifts” in her family as well, but she said she never really developed them. One day she told me she started seeing another guy, and that’s were our conversations drifted to silence. In September I sent her a very nice birthday gift, wishing her all the best (Never leading her on, or showing her interest, apart from one telling her she was very attractive while we still spoke daily)

She lives in a different part of the country but her now boyfriend lives in my town, and she said she wanted to see me for coffee or lunch on a particular week in September. I texted back sure just let me know when you’re here and I’ll make a plan, then never heard from her after. I just shrugged and knew what type of person she was so I never bothered to try and get back in contact with her.

Halloween Party: So my girlfriend (Who I now live with) and I attend this party and rich-girl is there with her boyfriend and clingers-on friends. We ignore eachother the whole night, but her and her group sit right down at the table across from us. I notice her every now and then, and the idea comes to me that I should Vamp her. I establish a great hold and drain her. Then the oddest thing happens (I consider myself a good vamp and have never had any problems with filters and such) Later in the evening I loose sight of her and think she went home. This other guy comes over to me and we get in a very intense conversation which almost comes to blows. My girlfriend and I go to a different part of the Mess and have fun singing Hard rock Karaoke, and whatever, all the while the rich-girl and her boyfriend are no where in sight. The Mess Bar closes and I call a cab. Girlfriend and I walk to the entrance, and who is there, but rich-girl and her boyfriend who are fighting. I giggle, and say her name, and she turns to me full of anger and shouts “Don’t you even start!”. I smile and head outside waiting for the cab.

Rich girl storms out of the mess and tears away alone in her car, leaving her rather dis-spirited and quite boyfriend standing by us in silence.

The next 2 days, I have this horrible aura of energy around me, knowing exactly that it is her energy. I have the hardest time I have ever had, neutralizing it over an evening. It is Monday and I still feel the last effects of it.

What I found curious (and any random mussings, or thoughts are welcome) is of course that rich-girl and I were both angry at the same time after my Vamp session, but that this intense negative energy stayed so many days following. I am very interested to know what her “Old” Family has been involved in to get their position and wealth they have. I think it quite probable I stirred up a generational familiar demon in her line by vamping her, and have been putting up strong continuous shields since the vamping.

Additionally I took part in a Samhain ritual the following night and I noticed for the 1st time that my shields were a different style and colour then previous times, so my thoughts are that this is a result of rich-girls energy.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:13, topic:5830”]Rather long story:
So this past Friday I attended a Halloween function at my Officer’s Mess, and something very interesting and curious vamping transpired.

Background (Skip down if it gets too boring): During the summer, I met this beautiful blond haired officer, 1st at the gym, then again at the Officer’s Mess during the weekly TGIF. She was on course, and comes from a very old and prominent rich Military family. Her Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather, and Great-Great Grandfather have all been high ranking Generals (Back before World War One). Her wealth comes primarly from her father’s mother who married into the well-know family for the name, bringing wealth. I knew of all of this when I saw my friend’s name and have heard of her previously.

Anyway we spent the evening buying eachother drinks, and her sharing her cigarettes with me. She told me she was recently single, and I told her, I had recently started a relationship. She gave me her number and we texted as friends for the next 2 or 3 weeks on a daily basis. I look very different then the average officer (I have a pagan accommodation to grow a Viking beard) and I told her of my spiritual practices. She admitted there was “gifts” in her family as well, but she said she never really developed them. One day she told me she started seeing another guy, and that’s were our conversations drifted to silence. In September I sent her a very nice birthday gift, wishing her all the best (Never leading her on, or showing her interest, apart from one telling her she was very attractive while we still spoke daily)

She lives in a different part of the country but her now boyfriend lives in my town, and she said she wanted to see me for coffee or lunch on a particular week in September. I texted back sure just let me know when you’re here and I’ll make a plan, then never heard from her after. I just shrugged and knew what type of person she was so I never bothered to try and get back in contact with her.

Halloween Party: So my girlfriend (Who I now live with) and I attend this party and rich-girl is there with her boyfriend and clingers-on friends. We ignore eachother the whole night, but her and her group sit right down at the table across from us. I notice her every now and then, and the idea comes to me that I should Vamp her. I establish a great hold and drain her. Then the oddest thing happens (I consider myself a good vamp and have never had any problems with filters and such) Later in the evening I loose sight of her and think she went home. This other guy comes over to me and we get in a very intense conversation which almost comes to blows. My girlfriend and I go to a different part of the Mess and have fun singing Hard rock Karaoke, and whatever, all the while the rich-girl and her boyfriend are no where in sight. The Mess Bar closes and I call a cab. Girlfriend and I walk to the entrance, and who is there, but rich-girl and her boyfriend who are fighting. I giggle, and say her name, and she turns to me full of anger and shouts “Don’t you even start!”. I smile and head outside waiting for the cab.

Rich girl storms out of the mess and tears away alone in her car, leaving her rather dis-spirited and quite boyfriend standing by us in silence.

The next 2 days, I have this horrible aura of energy around me, knowing exactly that it is her energy. I have the hardest time I have ever had, neutralizing it over an evening. It is Monday and I still feel the last effects of it.

What I found curious (and any random mussings, or thoughts are welcome) is of course that rich-girl and I were both angry at the same time after my Vamp session, but that this intense negative energy stayed so many days following. I am very interested to know what her “Old” Family has been involved in to get their position and wealth they have. I think it quite probable I stirred up a generational familiar demon in her line by vamping her, and have been putting up strong continuous shields since the vamping.

Additionally I took part in a Samhain ritual the following night and I noticed for the 1st time that my shields were a different style and colour then previous times, so my thoughts are that this is a result of rich-girls energy.[/quote]

Interesting post,

Sounds like she played the dumb blonde and pretended she knew nothing of esoteric things,
I would imagine it is the mind set of a family who have been generals as far back as world war 1 to keep secrets.

Keeping secrets and holding onto the element of suprise is important in strategy which is why i think her family are military minded, she would have this mind set also and clearly displayed , further amplified by being a women with better social skills or manipulation then most men anyways.

I would say yes, probably some generational guardian, you dont get to the top being a long line of generals without a lot of secrets(esoteric i mean) to get you there and keep you there.
Maybe she tapped into some of those abilities she mentioned to you or went and learned some,
OR maybe she had them all along.

I would be carefull who you vamp , especially of people who have high social status or come from a military minded family or elite.

A lesson for you nonetheless I would imagine.

Keep the element of suprise,
Hold on to your cards until you have to play them,

The more you sweat in training,
The less you bleed in combat :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:14, topic:5830”]Interesting post,

Sounds like she played the dumb blonde and pretended she knew nothing of esoteric things,
I would imagine it is the mind set of a family who have been generals as far back as world war 1 to keep secrets.

Keeping secrets and holding onto the element of suprise is important in strategy which is why i think her family are military minded, she would have this mind set also and clearly displayed , further amplified by being a women with better social skills or manipulation then most men anyways.

I would say yes, probably some generational guardian, you dont get to the top being a long line of generals without a lot of secrets(esoteric i mean) to get you there and keep you there.
Maybe she tapped into some of those abilities she mentioned to you or went and learned some,
OR maybe she had them all along.

I would be carefull who you vamp , especially of people who have high social status or come from a military minded family or elite.

A lesson for you nonetheless I would imagine.[/quote]

Thank you for your thoughts. It is possible she has esoteric training, but I doubt it. More rather she has an inherent predatory behaviour, 2nd nature to her. I realized from the start how 2-faced she is, mentioning to her on a couple of occasions (she is very “Diplomatic”). She would be all smiles to someone then when they walked away she would turn to me and say how much she despised that person. I saw her sitting with this exact same person in her “clic” the other night.

I haven’t heard anything from her since the Halloween party.

My family has a long history of military members as well, however Colonel is the highest rank obtained in my line. I’m well on my way there as well, so maybe magick, vampirism, and cursing just comes with the territory! lol

Cheers;
vP

I agree with you. But on another note I used to be into conspiracy theories but now I’ve realized that it just had to do with the fact that I didn’t have a good relationship with money so I feared the rich and powerful. Now as I’m climbing up the latter of power and wealth my relationship towards these conspiracies are different. They may be true and some of them may be cruel and must be stopped. But power, influence and wealth will always be a part of life and it has always been a part of life. From the beginning until the end there will always be those gain power at the expense of others. There’s no benefit to holding grudges towards the “elite”.

- YouTube This is what I am referring to

If anyone is interested

1 Like

Yes this is extremely possible. I once took a salesman drive. Well more accurately copied it.

Depends on how they treat you and others. Some are pretty toxic and some are actual philanthropists. Say what you will of keanu reeves; the guy is pretty cool and donates quite a bit from what I hear esp after he learned of a relatives sickness.

Some… ugh! They even get caught on camera being asses.

2 Likes