Feeding on depressive states - better than on raw energy!

Hey there fellow freaks! I’ve had a few very depressed people around me during this dreadful 2020 so I vampirized their depressive thoughts and traumas instead of energy, and felt a stronger kick than when drinking in from vitality, to the point of instantaneous brief headaches!

Some of these people were worried that they might lose their livelihood, just as it had happened to them on a previous moment, so the conversations would inevitably go back to the same subject over and over, made them lose sleep and eventually depressive and sick.

I did the usual as when I want to take energy from someone with the only difference that the visualization would exclusively affect their bad thoughts and “decompose” the traumas. I did this by throwing a black mist over them (in my mind), or holding that mist in my mouth (again in my mind) and exhaling in their direction a few times.

In about three to four such sessions (without their knowledge), the severity of their moods decreased and as of lately, one of these subjects does not snore or have cardiac arrythmia-ladden sleep. Every time I’ve done this I’ve felt my head expand and struck with a passing pressure, and I’ve felt vital enough to snap out of my back-then inactivity. I would like to hear if you have done similar things or your results if you chose to imitate me :slight_smile:

TL;DR: Pulled energy from depressive people but not from their vitality, only their heavy emotions, felt better and stronger than when draining vitality. Thought it would interest you.

14 Likes

Awesome yes I also have noticed vampyrism is rather alkhemical and my “victims” are uplifted

2 Likes

UPDATE: Yesterday I had three different clients, all very old people (60 to 86 years!), nervously trying out my (very difficult) parking spot. I guided them through the process from five to nine in the afternoon with no breaks, so I fed on their fear.

The results are that though it did not improve their skill, all three individuals became chippy and chatty with me on the way out, quite the polar opposite to how impatient and dismissive they were at the beginning of their individual appointments.

They opened to me so much that one told me details about his back-then military service and tips, the second provided advice on flipping real estate assets and the third did so on dog grooming advice. Coincidentally enough, these are three areas I am currently mulling about for boring personal reasons, this is why I consider the results so interesting, because not only they became close but also began talking about areas of interest I certainly did not share with them!

5 Likes

imo psychic vampirism or vampyrism is one aspect of subtle energy body work, that said, so is reiki and spiritual alchemy. Excellent results, plz post more experiences and techniques. I’m currently experimenting with ur black cloud technique…

2 Likes

Had great results applying ur black cloud technique. Went to my regular coffeehouse n was drawn to a trio on the back patio. A particular female caught my attention, was ranting n raving about her recent breakup with her narcissus bf. Lot of turmoil chaos n I’d say hysterics. Applied ur technique several times and when I left a couple hours later the atmosphere had noticeably calmed. She seemed relaxed n at ease…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::dragon:

1 Like

As I feed on the Psychic aspect of the Earth, it’s a lot less visualisation and a lot more raw Physical feeling,

The drugI’m taking: Serequel, basically cut out my inner Eye, and make me sort of really connected to the Earth.

I developed this technique of taking Energy from it, by using Hebrew.

Do you have any experience with that as applied to Vampyrism?

Cheers,
Nir :black_heart:666

2 Likes

:thinking:not sure if the term vampyrism applies…qi gong n taoist alchemy perhaps?

1 Like

The Chinese like the Physical…

Their Astral representation is the Dragon, right?

1 Like

:fire::dragon:perhaps?..not comfortable agreeing, seems restrictive, reductive.

1 Like

I’m very down to Earth General/Soldier kind of Strategic/Tactical Thinker,

That’s why I generalise.

I would love to learn quality also and not looking at everything quantatively…

1 Like

I really have no idea of what you are saying, it is obvious I am not very knowledgeable in that area! But I got something you might find useful:

Enochian names for the elements are as follow:

Air = EXARP
Earth = NANTA
Fire = BITOM
Water = HCOMA

I find that the word for Water works better when I pronounce it as “EH-COMA”, but I am sure the pronunciation is not correct.

What I do from time to time is to stand on a natural floor (dirt, garden, beach sand, etc…), and if not I just find a suitable rock to touch or a mountain rage to look at. If none are available then I just visualize myself doing what I said, and how neon green energy pours from the ground into me, to reinforce my bones.

I make sure not to offend any spirit with that by focusing on directly pulling energy from a place where such excess exists (namely tectonic plates where earthquakes could happen). I feel different when I do that, especially when long.

Hope you find it useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Have you tried pulling in energy from the sun thru ur solar plexus?

1 Like

Holy shit, why did I never get a notification for this?! Sorry for the delay dude. I have never tried through the solar plexus successfully, it makes me feel strange and uncomfortable.

What I have done instead is spread the energy I want around me and let it fall down like a mist. Ed Fitch in his “The Book of Shadows” speaks of absorbing energy through your skin, seeing it as a porous glass. Might want to look into it, the book is very good and practical.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, yeah the solar plexus center is an occult one betwixt the navel and heart centers, it has a peculiar function, the film Donnie Darko is Illuminating in this regard.
In particular, watch the director’s cut as it has glimpses of the illustrations in the book of the film, "The Philosophy of Time Travel ".

1 Like

I’ll give it a look then! Thanks!

1 Like