Feeders a warning :

I was watching this Video by Indigo Priestess and she warns about feeders and how they can enter via invocation by posing as a Spirit. They essentially consume you until you die and keep your soul afterwards.

She also says that only experienced Shamans can get rid of them

So I’m curious as to what is everyone’s opinions on this?

3 Likes

After seeing it I had become sacred, since I dealt with imposter Spirits a while back. However the Archangel Samael came to mind and essentially the Nausea stopped (Morino Ravenberg described a similar experience).

I think he wants to aid me with protection and I got the impression that I need a break from entity meditations. I am considering offering such Spirits to him (so that he can kill them and do as he wishes with the energy).

4 Likes

I love her!
I have experienced a spirit that was feeder I wanted to make contact with many spirits but felt like I failed since I couldn’t feel there presents and that’s pretty stupid for newbies
without any banish or energy clearing I left my altar
I began to feel angry or rage all the fucking time over the most stupid ass shit
where I would urgu with friends and family almost everyday and I would punch the walls to get that energy of of me I used to think it was the spirit fault when it was clearly an imposter
other symptoms like sleeping a lot and not feeling motivated to get out of bed and doing something always just feeling drained
Then I thought that’s not me why am I acting like this so I did many many cleaning ritual to get this feeder out of my life
I now do cleansing rituals almost every week

3 Likes

She is the reason I opened my mind to Demons and Balance!! Haven’t regretted it since.

So you defeated it entirely on your own? So they’re not as strong as they’re made out to be. I’m sorry for your syptoms they seemed intense.

For me I felt the need to call to Samael. For some reason I visualized him tearing that Spirit out, healing my Aura and tearing that Spirit to pieces while warning others to stay away from me. I feel cleansed.

4 Likes

There are parasitic entities that can pose as spirits to trick newer practitioners, though this statement about needing a shaman leads me to believe she’s probably a novice herself and still lacks a full understanding of magic. I’d caution against listening to her. If you’re new, it’ll be the blind leading blind. If you’re experienced, it’ll be someone with working sight actively deciding to close their eyes and allow a blind person to lead them.
These kind of parasitic entities are among the weakest you’ll encounter. They can be easily removed with a brief cleansing, provided you notice you’re being fed off. If you’re feeling drained, having unusual mood swing etc. It’s always worth asking someone to give you a scan, or just straight ahead with a full cleansing.

3 Likes

Well it’s my fault for being careless I guess :,(

2 Likes

She’s really advanced in my opinion. I think she was referring to beginners who have no clue about cleaning.

So if I asked one of the Spirits I work with to kill any parasites that enter via ritual/invocation and offer them the energy of those things would they like it?

1 Like

It’s not❤️ we all make mistakes.

2 Likes

I imagine so, there’s certainly no reason why they wouldn’t

1 Like

I don’t think you have to that advanced or use shamanic techniques to get rid of parasites.

I mean, isn’t that what’s the LBRP is for? Many traditions wind up with basically the same tools because they all have the same problems to solve, they just call them different things.

3 Likes

I never banish, it’s not a rule (there are no rules). You could fir e.g., raise your vibration so the lesser entities won’t be able to see you.

But if you do get attacked, I recommend retaliating with maximum prejudice - take back your energy and then take all theirs, then kill them. Sends a message and none will bother you after that.

4 Likes

They say that these attach to the Aura.

But yes that Ritual should be able to send them back. Well that and conjuring up Spirits that enjoy killing Imposters.

2 Likes

I love this idea.

1 Like

All the “feeder” she refers to is, is a parasitic spirit, that is, a predatory spirit which utilizes the best arsenal in every predators tool belt, that is, the trap, on practitioners to take their energy and consequently, their freedom.

3 Likes

So using a technique like Banishing of the Pentagram can get rid of it?

1 Like

There was a video interview on E.A.'s channel with Joe who use to run Grand Infinity.

In it he has an experience like that but its much more of a Poltergeist in his case but he was able to call upon a spirit, in this case Tiamat, to help destroy it.

Same thing can be done with parasitic spirits, the Shaman thing is probably rooted in her belief, shes not a novice from what I hear so I’m guessing its more self believes this which you have to be careful when it comes to other beliefs, always form your own conclusions about stuff but use the practices they teach.

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking: this could be why Samael has being popping up so much or I feel drawn to him.

Tiamat is a Goddess you do not play with. I recall VK Jehannum saying that Leviathan outright killed an imposter during one of his rituals.

1 Like

“Impostor” literally means a spirit that is pretending to be another spirit. This was just a vampiric parasite, aka “feeder” not an impostor.
(I’m being particular because language matters when you’re trying to explain what’s what and we have a lot of newbies here lately. )

You can kill them yourself - no need to rely on others unless you enjoy doing it that way. Envision a sword or something and get personal with it.

I like to wrap them up in black and lob them through the black hole in the center of the galaxy, which banishes that pattern from this universe, aka “killing” them for our intents and purposes. The pattern can rekindle in a different universe.

Note: Death is not a real thing, it’s a door - they’ll only lose themselves if the want to. Perk of this planet’s energy.

2 Likes

So Visualization is a good Weapon? I recall something about this being used on humans too.

For example I revision shooting a poisoned arrow at a target and they get cursed. I can’t remember where I found this info though.

1 Like

Yeah Basically.

1 Like