Fear was my God

Another Testimony :blush:
So I purchased EA’s offer about making a blood pact with Azazel.
As I was filling out the email along with my purchase I asked for Azazel to remove fear which was ruling my life in all areas.
So as I picked up the parcel from the post office and eagerly started ripping it open -and heard EA’s warning from youtube video "This is not a christmas present!
So I placed it near my ritual tools and left it for 2 months! During this time I met another black magician and became romantically involved.
So I tell him about this pact and the next evening we are now officially off to the abondened hospital not to far from me (which by the way is listed on google as one of the 10 most haunted locations of South Africa).
We bribe the guard get in. Its approx 10pm at night the hospital is pitch dark and we only have cellphones for light.
On the top floor I get a hunch “do it right here”. So I setup black and red candles. Inverted pentagram, dragons blood incense, Azazel’s sigil drawn in blood ink. I mark my forehead and boyfriends forehead with my blood signed my name and start the conjurations…
My boyfriend starts dropping down on all fours we both breath heavily and sweat like hell. Its a degrated open building with openings everywhere but we are hot and sweating!
I get another hunch "burn it!
I was like "huh why? Its such gorgeous paper
Burn it! I hear the command again
So I do as told. The next hunch I got was I am to be left alone. So my boyfriend leaves and Im alone…
I listen I wait. I hear a low growling sound coming from the dark corridor on my left. And in my third minds eye I see a black 8foot shadow on the wall approaching from infront toward me that seemed like a man with claws for hands and huge goat like horns protuding forward from his forehead.
Was I scared? Suprisingly no… I smiled from the growl…
My third hunch bind everything of the ritual together along with the ashes into the wilderness.
All I can say is following a year afterward. Azazel has done as asked, If my old self met me now I wouldnt know me.
Yes its hard, life gets fucking hard. Its not a quick fix. Sometimes I hate myself as I notice all the changes in me. I use to be sweet I use to allow abuse of people. Now Im a bitch a big one. I am not afraid to get up in someones face. “The sweet girl of excuse me for living” is DEAD.
But I can understand why I am given these lessons.
He calls me “daughter” :blush:
Thank you EA I am stronger, smarter, more independant and at times even cunning and deadly…

15 Likes

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Damn, i envy you for that experience :cry:

3 Likes

Ha! You can have some of my ‘awesome’ experiences. I supposibly have one more coming.

1 Like

Very beautiful.

3 Likes

@Primordiarch Why would he burn her? I also think Jesus is real because I’ve experienced him and he’s the one who led me to the occult. Yes you’ve read well. Jesus himself encouraged me to practice magick. I believe everything written in the Bible is complete lie, and this includes the description of Jesus. Jesus is obviously not the way he’s described in the Bible because the Bible was written only to submit and manipulate people.

3 Likes

[quote=“blaze, post:1, topic:13040”]All I can say is following a year afterward. Azazel has done as asked, If my old self met me now I wouldnt know me.
Yes its hard, life gets fucking hard. Its not a quick fix. Sometimes I hate myself as I notice all the changes in me. I use to be sweet I use to allow abuse of people. Now Im a bitch a big one. I am not afraid to get up in someones face. “The sweet girl of excuse me for living” is DEAD.[/quote]

Awesome result, and thank you for sharing this, damn… :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes love Jesus is real. They are all real. It depends who assists you the most along your journey. :blush:

3 Likes

Haha why do I have a feeling that you both would get along really well :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing ! That was inspiring to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Aluriel. Hope to inspire you with future posts and look forward to learn from you aswell

2 Likes

I look forward to that as well ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s an amazing story… despite my inner darkness and anger I’m a passive person who isn’t good with confrontation most of the time. I wonder what I’d become if I did something like that.

1 Like

You would become stronger and more confident with yourself and what you want. You level with the person basically. In other words if they nice you return it. If they are being an asshole you will respond to that. Its not like I permanently walk around in bitch mode looking for a fight. But not afraid to bring my claws out and use them.

3 Likes