Favorite ways to waste time!

When not professionally mopping up the messes of others, when not appeasing those pesky mortals that plague your environment, when not magickally bending existence to your will, what do you like to do for fun?

I used to love playing video games… not so much since I got back into the occult, but… I still indulge from time to time.

One of my favorites (though I haven’t played it in a year) is this frantic bullet-hell (though, you dont dodge bullets… rather, you dodge umm, demons, or something) called Devil Daggers

It’s no epic game, there aren’t cutting-edge graphics, you won’t be blown away by story… but it’s a thrilling, if brief, rollercoaster ride through endless waves of naughty demonic forces… and your only weapon is… your hand :laughing:

well, OK, you can shoot daggers out of your hand, somehow… but yeah!

(the game is especially fun while, umm… “chemically enhanced” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

SO YEAH! What is your sinful indulgence of choice? :smiley:

2 Likes

Besides from this forum (lol) I love to read. My girl jokes around that I have a problem because I can’t stop myself from continually getting new books… my shelves doth overflow! I used to be addicted to vidya games back in high school & I’ll still get obsessed with a really good one for a couple weeks (Song of the Deep was my latest electronic excursion), but books will always be my guilty pleasure. :grin:

4 Likes

hey, it’s not a waste if you’re learnin’… right? :smiley:

1 Like

Assuming I’m not reading some occult material …

This forum and faping. Sometimes faping to this forum.

Seriously, I play demon inspired metal guitar. Just started recording again after almost 6 years of being a lazy douche. The occult has given me no end of inspiration.

… and faping.

2 Likes

I play (only PC) games too. Also, I search things read or heard, for example little curiosities, like coming up with a pun and checking if someone else had the same idea.

1 Like

I’ve been getting back into guitar and I’ve been watching Naruto Shipuden and streaming other shit. It’s amazing how many good shows there are these days. I’ve also been playing ARK and Skyrim.

4 Likes

Archery and training with my collection of sharp and pointy things takes up a fair amount of my time, but I cant consider it a waste of time. I do read way too much but how can I not when there’s so much material available for practically free. I guess watching youtube and browsing various forums is closest I do to wasting time but its not like I get nothing useful out of those either

1 Like

When I’m not studying for school or gathering knowledge for my own spiritual development or playing with my son I like to cuddle up with my husband on the couch and binge Netflix, go to a bar with friends, or listen to music and annalyze the lyrics. I enjoy sports and martial arts but I stopped doing those when I got pregnant and haven’t gotten back into it yet. I also like knitting. Yes…I knitt. Deal with it.

1 Like