Favorite methods of healing mind body spirit

What are some of your favorite methods of healing and fixing distortions in any of the subtle bodies , physical body or in another words , mind body spirit complex

1 Like

IXº workings overall fix me

2 Likes

I have an alter i set up specfically for healing In my kitchen. I use the 6 directions and incense and candles and crystals. I also use nlp, self talk and meditation. And cold/hot showers. Water and sunshine…much like a plant lol

1 Like

Yea that’s what I try to achieve , have you ever heard of a rife machine, they range from $300-10,000 , and can generate any frequency from 0-20000 hz at the most expensive one , I think there’s some studies too , imagine getting one with a large pyramid too conduct the energy , sounds like a good idea to try

1 Like

I have and I have used one before as well. Actually made my cold sores go away for three years and when they came back they have ways been really small and go away quickly. Could also be the eo blend I made for it but I know for fact the rife machine helped.

Id love to get one and make a copper tube (filled with shungite, quartz, and tourmaline) pyramid to use it with lol id never leave it lmao

1 Like

That’s the exact concept I was referring to achieving ! Yea it’s like a human battery charger , ipyramid sells that technology but having the expensive rife machine would be awesome in conjunction with a large pyramid

1 Like

I think id like to make one with 1 inch copper tubing and find a way to incorporate the 3,6,9 ratio in to it somehow. Im behind in 2nd grade geometry math so you know id have to look those numbers up lmao And yeah that with a rife machiene would be insane. Listen to binaurals and solfeggio frequencies :laughing: would be amazeballs. Also grow my plants in that thing. Possibilities are endless…oh id also add some garnet in there too…gonna have to buy bulk and wholesale to get enough raw stones to fill up that much tubing.

So gonna need to hawk a kidney on the black market deep web to help pay lol

1 Like

Right , utilizing them energies earth gave us , the machine let’s you set 3,6,9 frequencies like 432 hz for healing , I would have a Bunch if those things going , make my basement a mini Egyptian pyramid regeneration center :joy:

1 Like

Right and hell yeah! That would be amazing. Have a bed down there make it look like a sarcophagus lmao :joy: be like and this room is where all the magick happens. Nickname it the boom boom tomb

1 Like

LOl I got a bed down there i already set up a bunch of stuff for a meditation space , I’m getting 25k and buying a pyramid and some orgone/ rife generators , they even sell one that fits a bed frame :joy: not buying that shit though , I’ll buy one for me to have a pillow and sit in and recharge and manipulate my energy fields though

1 Like

Nothing spiritual in the least , physics methods .