Favorite authors?

what would you say are your favorite authors and why?

Ill start. My favorite so far is Michael W. Ford and S. Connolly. They present the subjects logically an understandably. Especially Ford. He actually does his homework.

Dr. Seuss for two reasons:

a. Most all of us have read his works.

b. You didn’t name a subject matter.

As far as the occult goes:

Aleister Crowley, the antihero. People still love to hate him. I believe a lot of what he did and wrote was stemmed from attention seeking behaviour, but from that attention he brought many curious people to the occult. He was an intelligent, well educated and gifted author and poet. It’s also worth mentioning that Ozzy sang a song about him (although he mispronounced his name which is funny because Ozzy also hails from Britain and you think he’d know better)

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:2, topic:8939”]Dr. Seuss for two reasons:

a. Most all of us have read his works.

b. You didn’t name a subject matter.

As far as the occult goes:

Aleister Crowley, the antihero. People still love to hate him. I believe a lot of what he did and wrote was stemmed from attention seeking behaviour, but from that attention he brought many curious people to the occult. He was an intelligent, well educated and gifted author and poet. It’s also worth mentioning that Ozzy sang a song about him (although he mispronounced his name which is funny because Ozzy also hails from Britain and you think he’d know better)[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA i like your humor…

i feel that Crowley was a pioneer actually. I wonder whatd be like to evoke and work with his spirit

See if you can grab a copy of Gems From The Equinox by Isreal Regardie. It is a compilation of his writing he did in The Blue Equinox which I believe was a periodical of sorts. Great read and reference.

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8939”]what would you say are your favorite authors and why?

Ill start. My favorite so far is Michael W. Ford and S. Connolly. They present the subjects logically an understandably. Especially Ford. He actually does his homework.[/quote]
I havent really read alot of books. I am reading evoking eternity by EA.
You should check out my thread the list.
Alot of people had really good suggestions. Im trying to work my way through it.

Robert Bruce, he’s written some pretty interesting things about psychic self defense and astral projection. There’s also this occultist called S Rob. He writes about pretty rarely talked about topics but I don’t know how much I should trust him.