Father Figure/Mentor

Hey guys… This is gonna be a quick one.
I saw a few posts on here about Astaroth being such a wonderful mother figure and has that presence as a mother would unto her child.
I would like to know there are any demons that would give off a type of fatherly love and presence as it was his own? Like a fatherly/mentor type of relationship? If you know any names do drop your experiences down here if you have that type of relationship with any of the spirits you’re in contact with.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s more on a personal basis on who feels more like a father/mother. It depends on the personal relationship between you and that spirit.

3 Likes

Belial has become like a father type for me. When I first connected with him, he was a bit standoffish, didn’t really say much to me and his energy was cold and aloof. I persisted because I felt something was there. He sent me on a test that changed my life (for the better) forever, and I’m grateful for him doing so. Ever since then he’s been a protector, shoulder to cry on, gives me great advice and guidance & has never steered me wrong.

His energy is always warm, welcoming and somewhat jovial at times depending on why I call him.

2 Likes

I don’t really have a father or mother figure but I’ve not worked with many demons :yum: think it just depends on the bond

1 Like

I have a father figure. Not even a “good” one when it comes to the stereotypical modern “I wish my father could be like this or that”. But most certainly the right one for me and the best father figure I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Not a demon but An Dagda is a good father figure/mentor. One of his titles is all father and master of magick and druidry as he teaches both.

3 Likes

The All Father gives off grandfatherly vibes.

Loki can be really fatherly at times too.

Ares for woman in particular would be an excellent father figure especially when it comes to protection.

Any deity really could do this.

3 Likes

Update : Papa Legba can be really fatherly too.

1 Like

Depends how do you mean “fatherly love”? For me Saturn has being like a father figure. My real life father and him are very different. But both are good fathers, each in their own unique way.

1 Like

Well i guess it really depends on what you are truly looking for from a spirit or entity. Like for myself, I have worked with King Paimon for a year now and he has been a great many things to me sometimes a mentor, father figure, and or disciplinarian to me due to the fact he is what i need when i need it at that time… It all boils down to your own personal needs and wants and what you get out of that relationship is really want you put into it; just like with anything in life it 's all about the work we do and put in… So the best advice I can give you is to cultivate that relationship and nourish it from the beginning that way whatever you need they’ll be when you need it… I hope this helps you and the answer your looking for…

1 Like