Fantasy life

My methods isn’t depending on that, ultimately my main goal is mastery of etheric energy to go straight into physical manifestation of psychic powers, the reason I’m into this is actually to break the system, education, religion and corporate America, well it’s one of the reasons. But yeah back to it, my mentor actually is teaching me this stuff, he says that mastering magick isn’t necessary, I’m better off mastering internal energies, although magic and energy go hand and hand, energy can do more then just rearrange the circumstances in someone’s life

2 Likes

Thanks my friend :grinning:

1 Like

The more I see over time the more I agree with this, but I feel it is all based on the same roots. For a long time many have insisted that magick tends not to manifest instantaneous, visible results. Well how do you explain documented, physical cases of things like past life recognition, pseudocyesis or some kinds of poltergeist activity? People in the science communities are taking these things seriously. Why are these phenomena mutually exclusive from magick? I think are all a part of a broader pallet that only very few ascended masters will ever be able to paint with on a whim. But possible to manipulate energy to such an extent that it changes the objectivity of your existence? Totally possible, however unlikely for most.

Yeah but why fight them??? Dragons are awesome smart powerful beautiful ancient creatures! (you kill them you might find yourself facing me btw because I am one and I protect them) Vampires and wolves are too. Well… I have issues with Werewolves but… I try not to kill them. Anyway my point is that there is a whole beautiful wonderful world out there that can be quite dangerous but those creatures (aside from the wolves) are pretty awesome. Pick your fights because you will find plenty!!!

1 Like

DON’T kill the vampires!!!

2 Likes

Oh my apologies, if they aren’t evil then I will just learn from, I don’t want to kill innocent creatures, I wanna be hero

1 Like

Oh, I’d never dream of doing anything like that darling, i find them much to useful in my baneful workings. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

But! but the stake!! You pulled out a STAKE!! Or did you mean steak and lets have a BBQ? hehehe! Now I never thought to use them in my baneful workings before… hmmm. (walks away deep in thought)

That is why I love to have other evil slightly insane friends to talk to. They give the BEST suggestions!

1 Like

You will find that evil is not really a thing… or maybe I am so evil it just seems normal to me at this point… idk. I have to ask the voices in my head. But seriously the concepts of good and evil are bs.

The Evil Lady :slight_smile:
How does that sound?

1 Like

Not to go to far off topic, but you absolutely must give it a try, ups the odds of your target dropping dead exponentially.

I recommend speaking to the lovely and dark Goddesses Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim all give excellent counsel for this. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It is funny you mentioned this! I was talking to Lilith last night and she told me that I “should evoke her daily for a while and work with (her)”. And then you say this! hehehe! I am definitely going to talk to her about this tonight! Thank you!

1 Like

Just one thing. If you want all of this be willing to put in the work. It’s possible alright, but you will have to practice daily. No excuses. I read your post about wanting to tap into the multiverse so that you won’t have to meditate. That’s exactly the attitude NOT to have. How are you going to tap into anything if you can’t even meditate?

2 Likes

Yeah I know, I’ve changed alot since then😉 and I still plan to tap into the multiverse, but not for all power, just the ones that are impossible in this universe

2 Likes

@Supernatual Give me a list of what you want (as in entities and places). I can show you how as long as long as you have the capability to evoke them. PM please.

1 Like

Just perfect lucid dreaming and then learn to control your dreams. That will not only get you started, but then you’ll already have a big piece of your goals already achieved, which will only further enhance your confidence in your abilities. Then go from there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people astral projecting and fighting beings on the astral plane. There are threads online and they actually make their own astral weapons and such. I don’t know if that’s really what you’re looking for, but it’s a possibility. There’s also a boat load of video games that resemble what you said, the most noteworthy being Skyrim. I used to play it when I was younger and it’s a fun game too. I remember being 15 and putting hours into that game. However, I don’t know you and you may not like games. You should really look into what I said about fighting astrally I think you’ll like it. Good luck :+1:t4:

I mean first of all this thread is a tad cringey with the banned one talking about their powers of darkness, but I won’t judge. And second, theoretically aren’t all of these things possible with determination. We all talk about becoming a god. Or already being one, but is it a metaphor? You’d think gods could figure this shit out. Some dudes say you can do literally anything, while others say that magick is weaker. How much can a demonic king give you and how far can you go, or is it all mental. I’m confused with this shit. I was just thinking this shit so I’m asking here