Family

I know that I am VERY new here but I feel like everyone here in this forum is a part of a big family. You talk about your life, struggles, experiences, success and more. My family barely knows who I am because I’ve never really been close to any of my family members. I have never felt ”safe” talking about magic and all the stuff you guys talk about because they would think that I’m crazy and not understand me.

I started looking into magic when I was around 13 years old because I’ve had soooo many dreams about magic,creatures that ”doesn’t exist”, black figures always chasing me.Magic got my interest because it seemed to help people with getting money, love, become beautiful etc. I stopped my research about magic because it didn’t work out for me (I had no idea what to do of course so that’s why nothing worked).

I came back because I’ve been in pain for I guess the past six months.
My ex broke up with me but we did start seeing each others from time to time. I thought that everything would work out fine as long as we keep seeing each others more often but things got in the way and something made him always step back from going further into our new ”relationship”. I have barely talked to him in three weeks and this past week he haven’t talked to me at all and I made it clear that we needed to talk about our situation. Still no texts or calls. I just want everything to be okay between us again and that nothing is going to stop him from being with me.

I’m wondering if there’s more people whom are trying to get their ex back or something like that. If there are I would like to say that I really hope you get what you want and I will pray for all of you tonight. I hope that you guys will pray for me too. I need all the positivity and love I can get. (I just started crying writing this…) If you’re still reading I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this. It means a lot

1 Like

I’m going to send you positive thoughts right now. I know it is so hard going through this and I wish you nothing but the best. I wish I could offer you relationship advice but I’m a mess myself, lol. Stay strong.

1 Like

Thank you so much, reading this gave me even more tears to my eyes. I’d like to say that I’m quite good at giving people advice so if you want to talk about your struggles I’d love to read about it and hopefully be able to give you some good advice :innocent:

1 Like

I’m sending you positive thoughts blessing and love. Right now I’m at a point in my life that I don’t want a relationship right now so I wouldn’t be any help except to send you positive thoughts blessing and love. Welcome to the forum. You’ll always find people to talk with here.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you so much. It’s been so hard to stay positive sometimes. I guess I’ll start to cry everytime someone replies to this post because I got tears reading your post too. When I talk to friends and family about my situation they only make it worse and only thinks about the negative things rather than lifting me up and giving me hope and support

I’m also quite distant from my family. It’s almost like they know your face but not you! Regarding magic, a lot of people just don’t understand and probably never will. But that’s okay, we have the Internet :smiley: Magic can be hard to get the hang of at first, with so many different things to read and learn, but it really is worth it. There’s a lot of people trying to get their ex back here, I’ve only been here a couple of days and have already seen posts on that.

All the best with your situation, and I hope you get your wish!

1 Like

You are absolutely right about family knowing your face but not you. I hope that you get what you wish for as well☺️

I hope everything goes the way you want! You can ask help from anyone here, they’d love to help you in any way by magical means or by giving you advice. Remember that nothing can stand in our way because we are united in both good and bad times. (Also, because we have armies of spirits and spells that can destroy pretty much everything XD).

Believe in your self and you will find your true colors, which are unique and belong to you only.

1 Like

You need to get a life, Focus on your porpoise no offense but you need to distract your self from the thoughts about him and your obsessions to him, When we are in a distant it’s usually just to increase attraction and compassion between the couple, He is the man again nothing to do with you I don’t think he wants to leave you Just maybe he is feeling like you’re getting bored, I know you want undivided attention from him but it doesn’t working like that he is the man you have to respect that and focus on your dreams… sometimes you have to give up on your ego I know you want to feel comfortable and in control but it will just make you disrespect him yea sure you can get what you want but think about that do you want a man or a puppy unfortunately that’s our biological roles, I’m saying it for you just know that if you’re looking for a comfortable good looking guy there is a lot at the gym you don’t need him hell no the more you’re desperate the more the ritual will not work my advice for him would be to give you the attention you want for 3 weeks only a few days 2 in the weekend and then just disappear for a little while wondering is good it’s meaning you’re a women you don’t want to get bored or disinterested unless he has money, Also if you want to do a ritual and get in control and bored just do it not judging you if you want to feel like a princess for a while go head. Just know you have been warned you won’t be very happy about this for the long term.

1 Like

Hi, My advice do the ritual and accept a failure trust in the process know that even if one step will fail the entities are doing their job, Just get an entity sigil do your research here there are a lot of useful techniques and rituals I’m sure they can help you, But don’t lust for it accept and be submissive to the failure emotions too cause it’s not the end of the world there are a lot of guys out there you know, Also you need to get rid of your lust so it’s the best way I have found remember there is no dead line for a result just accept it and it will happen quicker than you think