Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal

If that’s the case then maybe it’ll turn out that that’s the case in order to put your self control to the test (or not🤷‍♂️)

2 Likes

OCT 16th - 17th
Ritual time 11:10PM - 12:06AM (started here because its mars and then Saturn’s planetary hours).

So I just got done with the ritual literally. I decided I will write my notes here right away since it might spark something else that i missed.

So I invoked Lucifer-Amaymon and greeted him. Then, I had Azazel’s sigil on the right of his sigil, and Belial’s on the left. I asked who do you want me to invoke? I felt like I was hearing Azazel. So, i was not sure, and decided to use my pendulum to confirm. I asked circle the crystal on top of the sigil of the spirit that u want me to invoke and a line from left to right if its not it. I proceeded and placed my pendulum on top of azazel’s sigil and it swung in a circular motion so fast. I took it as a strong yes, so i switch to belial’s sigil and it started to swing right and left making a line, which is a no. (not gonna lie it made me relieved because i dont want to work with belial again). After that, I asked should i begin to invoke king azazel? and he said yes.

Furthermore, I start to invoke azazel and to be honest since i only invoked him 1 time before, i was surprised he came really fast. I think amaymon had something to do with that part :smiley:

Once Azazel was there… my hearing sense felt as if it was amplified and that i was able to distinguish more between my voice and theirs in my head. Okay, im not gonna bother you with the silly details and i will jump to the convo we had:

Me: So, do you want me invoke Azazel or Belial?
Amaymon: Azazel.

started invoking azazel

Me: Azazel are you here? (i ask because i felt a different shift in the energy from within)
Azazel: Yes.

i want to note that every time i asked a question to amaymon with my pendulum it swung clockwise, however when i used my pendulum to confirm what i heard from azazel it swung counter-clockwise which made me laugh, because i was like i think i put too much insane which making me probably hallucinate)

Me: okay, so Amaymon, tell me? why did you want me to call azazel?
Amaymon: So you learn and develop your senses. (here i think he meant to say not to rely on my pendulum a lot and learn to use my senses that needs development)
Me: Does that mean you want me to work with Azazel for my legal matter too?
Amaymon: No, I will help you with that.
Me: Okay, thank you.

Me: So why are you here Amaymon? Is it to introduce me to Azazel?
Amaymon, No, I am here for something else.

Me: What is that?
Amaymon: No response.

Me with a frustrated tone: Is it to work on my senses with Azazel?
Amaymon: Yes.
Me: Okay, lets begin. Do you want me to close my eyes?

Amaymon, No. Gaze at Azazel’s sigil.
Me: Hmm, is that so? (i said it in a laughable way - because after i invoked azazel the atmosphere of the temple was really serious and quite like).
Amaymon: Yes because I know you will get lost with your thoughts.
Me: (I just smiled because that is so true about me and i didnt expect it).

All this time my communion was only with Amaymon, and azazel didnt say a word which felt weird in a way but made me feel amaymon rank and power. I felt how patient and respectful azazel is.

Me: I felt like amaymon wanted to leave and that his work is done, so I… thanked amaymon and told him that i appreciated him being in my life and supporting me. Then:
Me: Azazel… shall we return to work? (i went back and gazed at his sigil and after 3 - 5 minute maybe)

Azazel: Okay we are done for tonight.
Me: thats it? okay.
Me: would this be a reoccurring thing ?
Azazel: yes.
Me: which day do you want me to evoke you from now on?
Azazel: what is today?
Me: oh right Saturday. Okay will do, but for how long?
Azazel: 9 - Nine Saturdays.
Me: will do, and thank you.

that means (OCT 23rd and 30th - Nov 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th - Dec 4th, 11th, and 18th) I will be invoking him to work on my senses. I decided to look up the dates so its easier for me to remember when i started and when i will finish the working.

Side note (Those who want to know about my psychic senses): my sensational sense is very open and my hearing sense is a little bit open although i think my anxiety is what makes me paranoid and question if its me or the spirit which made me rely a lot on my pendulum. However, my third eye is not really open. I still cant preserve spirits, but sometimes i get quick flashes of visions. However, I have seen two spirits with my own eyes, one at a time for each.
Okay the ritual took from 35-45 minutes, and im pretty exhausted. Thank you and hope to hear your opinions.

Be Blessed

1 Like

Just re-opened this journal… and I will be posting here. Also I’d like to thank @DarkestKnight for helping me close it when i needed too and @Mulberry for re-opening it.

I am officially back to documenting my spiritual experiences.

Be Blessed

2 Likes

March 27th 2022

I was wondering if I were to choose 6 spirits to be my patron spirits. Who are the ones I’d choose to have with me for the rest of my life (according to their ranking);

• The big boss ( Lucifer )
  • King Azazel
  • King Asmodai
  • King Paimon
  • Duke Bune
  • President Marbas

What would your be ? and why (if you would like)?

March 29th 2022

Here are few pictures of my evocation of president Marbas.

more pics;

I can clearly see his manifestations, but i dont want to point them out! Tell me what do you see?

Side note; Today was the first time i done it in front of the tv as an experiment to see if i can use it to scry through the smoke.

Hail Marbas

2 Likes

@Mike_Bee @Healing_Heart @Onion

what do you guys think of the previous thread?

3 Likes

I thought i was seeing a lion

2 Likes

Second lion

Hail Marbas

1 Like

This one i keep seeing it as a skull but looking more like a plague doctor mask shape but in skull.

1 Like

1 Like

I stand corrected, Skull?

1 Like

Yes. that one i believe he was looking or more so admiring the candle the i recently got just for him. I never had orange candles before.

1 Like

I’m still looking fof this

A book called “Goetia Kids”

1 Like

its on amazon. there is a kindle version too. Its free for me so ima get it and check it out :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet, i wanna see what Belial looks like

1 Like

1 Like

Whooaaa! Too true… twin angles in a charoit, nice

Thanks for the share

1 Like

no problem my friend. Enjoy.

1 Like