Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal

Okay so, its been a while since i posted or practiced. Before i slept I really wanted to connect with astaroth for some reason. So, I turned this mantra clip of her by boemoth ( i will upload it later) and listened to it while i slept.

I just woke up at 4 AM which been a while since i did. Maybe also because i was having a nightmare.

So I dreamed that I went to my parents bedroom to use their bathroom for some reason! when I went into their room I saw my grandmother laying down on the bed on my mom’s side of the bed, where sleeps and my grandmother was covered with this slimy greenish substance and had all these bugs and scorpions on her. I go into the bathroom and i see this side of the wall full of scorpions and flies and bugs and while I was seeing that I felt like a scorpion was stinging me on my actual bed from my lower back! and I woke up and i look at the time its 4:13 AM approx. So since I was listening to Astaroth’s mantra before I slept I decided i will document this dream here and maybe get an advise or ur opinions???

@DarkestKnight @Manosman @Dralukmun your thoughts are highly appreciated as well.

1 Like

what is your relationship with your grandmother like? Good or toxic?

1 Like

So, the scorpion is a bad thing in a dream. It means ethical damage or betrayal. Your grandmother was covered with scorpions, so I’ll second @Dralukmun’s question.

Scorpions in your house mean that someone is threatening you or you’re scared that something bad will happen to you (like some people are trying to deceive you or something).

If you see (or feel) a scorpion stinging you, it means that you’ll have some sort of economical or ethical damage.

Also, bugs (like flies or any other annoying bug) means that you are being annoyed that other people are talking about you or you feel annoyed for something that has to do with other people in general. Maybe something went a bit wrong with your planning and that annoys you a bit? But in general, is nothing that bad, but it’s a sort of annoyance.

1 Like

thank you… i appreciate your interpretation and thoughts

1 Like

Guess who is back :smiley:

1 Like

The Secrets To Working with Djinn - Discussion & Guide

2 Likes

Invocation of Lucifer-Amaymon
OCT 15th - Early morning

I was doing some research and I suddenly look at my calendar and see this word but didnt notice the whole word but a one of its letters that looked like something like ق which is associated with amaymon’s symbol. Then I felt a really strong calling by him to ‘get the fuck up now and summon me’

I have never felt such a thing. I was actually surprised cuz since i began practicing magic this was the first time ever a spirit came to me by itself to invoke her and in the same day.

I ended up invoking him… didnt really take notes, i was tired and not really prepared. I forgot my journal and pen, which amaymon ended up asking me to have pen and journal from now on. He kept showing me links to previous rituals and this ritual and how important to take notes.

it was as if he was telling me that sometimes noting will really help me see the connections and understand spirits when im unable to receive through my journal.

After we communed for a bit, i ended up giving my offering and declaring the ritual over and thanked him for the visit.

• Be Blessed
3 Likes

OCT 16th

Thoughts - Feelings

Since my last ritual with amaymon, I felt as if he wanted me to work with belial and i kinda of have history with him and he really screwed my life upside down and made sure he broke my heart into piece. Or at least thats what i tell myself or believe :stuck_out_tongue:

I refused in the ritual stating that I dont like to work with belial. So, today (the day after my last ritual) I have been feeling a huge pull into working with azazel.

I was wondering what is the connection between the two? and why does amaymon think i need to work with another spirit along with him?

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

@Nightside @DarkestKnight @Morgana @Manosman @LuciusOfficial
Thoughts on the previous post is highly appreciated.

1 Like

My thought is perhaps Amaymon is trying to shift you elementally speaking. Think of the four gates or cardinal directions in the satanic LRP.

1 Like

In what ways would your magic practice change, and your magic goals changing sticking with Amaymon versus shifting to Belial?
What is the nature of their powers? Not the same, right?
Belial is north, earth, right?

1 Like

Traditionally, the north gate is earth and Saturn. Which is why in Golden Dawn, you start working toward malkuth, and taking the path of Tav to reach Yesod … Then there is a shift in the gate direction upon teaching Yesod.
Past this, I can’t say

2 Likes

I mean your question is really good because when i worked with belial i was all about having control over people and becoming free from all chains. As a result he broke my control issues and showed me i cant control everything, and since i want to break the chains… then i may feel all the good and bad of that decision to rebirth me. Or at least thats what i understood. For amaymon, I just felt called to him when i started realizing the similarites between maymoon aba noukh in the islamic jinn and lucifer amaymon. I didnt ask to work with him for my ascension, but more of more learning witch craft and i needed help in legal work. And please allow me to stop you there~ i know what you gonna say. Belial is known for that, I know. but i dont want to work with him yet at least.

and to answer ur second question, yes their powers are not the same. and yes belial is north and earthly. What is the point in that? i know that sounds a bit off but i actually think there is a msg in that.

2 Likes

I am not familiar with that system fuego… and i get ur questions in terms that belial is north and earth. But isnt saturn or the black sun is more of east. I know some say north-east but i rejected that. Since lucifer and azazel and amaymon planets are saturn and direction is east.

So i dont know im kinda lost. Also, I was planning on evoking amaymon since its saturday and ask him, if he wanted me to work with belial or azazel if not both? and why

1 Like

In my understanding, or to the best of my knowledge:
East - Lucifer
South - Flurries/Satan/Amaymon
West - Leviathan
North - Belial.

So, what has your work been in a elemental sense with Amaymon, as opposed to how Belial may train you?

(I could be wrong on the names for the directions)

1 Like

Azazel is a saturnian spirit, not sure about Amaymon. But if Amaymon is in the south, then perhaps it is deemed your best skipping west/water, and going for Belial - north/earth/saturn (Saturn rules earth).

im terribley sorry but i think thats inaccurate. All those 3 spirits are known to be of north-east direction wise and saturn in terms of planet.

I think you are confusing the directions with the LRP. that is kinda different dear.

1 Like

@Nightside o you’re right with those (to the best of my knowledge).

South = Satan/Sataniel & fire & red/orange

West = Leviathan & water & blue/black (& sometimes green?)

North = Belial & Earth (& sometimes wood) & brown (sometimes yellow when wood)

East = Lucifer & Air & silver greys and white (& sometimes blue) also sometimes the element metal.

Depending on whether you use traditional or Asian/Chinese/Feng Shui correlations.

But… I’ve heard it’s all depending on the system you’re working in and that there are other correlations besides those.

Add: I don’t know about the Amaymon & Flurries correspondences though.

2 Likes

Well aside from that, I just finished drawing Amaymon’s sigil along with belial and azazel. Ima go ahead and invoke amaymon and ask which spirit of those he wants me to evoke if not both, and just get to the bottom of things tonight. If it turns out he wants belial than im assuming war will start cuz just by drawing belial’s sigil im getting more and more furious. so if i end up needing to evoke belial too then might as well just ask amaymon to be the judge and make belial pay up, because deep down i know i paid the price why he doesnt deliver???

2 Likes

Hi Kish, yes you are right and @Nightside is right in some parts.

in terms of belial and azazel they are both north. And in terms of amaymon they say its indeed south but i disagree since lucifer is actually east and amaymon is another mask of lucifer.

Also, a side note, I dont really use directions. I always face where my altar is which is east because i dont think the direction is the deciding factor of a successful evocation but the magicians will.

Be Blessed

2 Likes