Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal

Alright. My apologies. Didn’t knew about that rule. Will follow it for sure. :dizzy:

1 Like

April 30th 2020 Ritual - Satanchia

I just finished doing my ritual. I had a red candle, a bowl of water to destory the sigil and offering when i am done. I heard he liked it that way because its pure. I chanted his enn… and as soon as i started i had goose bumps and my body hair stood the shit up. I suddenly felt like i wanted to sing his enn instead of chanting and i felt that he liked it. I offered the red candle which dressed with dragons blood, and my blood on it and blood on the sigil, and semen. i used sage as an offering too. i heard he likes sage so followed what i read.

Experience: for a split second i saw a goat skull through the smoke… and i just laughed for some reason but in a positive respectful way. I have never seen a spirit i called upon but he is my first if that was him. anyway, i said aww cute :slight_smile: ( like WTF Bruh ). I asked my requests and repeated it 3 times… and offered him an offering for when he brings me my offering. I feel good about the ritual and i expect the results to be positive. He seems really interesting, i wish i was able to hear him so i could get to know him more. Note: this was my first time calling upon him. Hail Satanchia <3

Hail King Belial
Hail Lucifer

1 Like

Tarot & Moon oracle Decks

I just received both decks. I am so excited to learn tarot reading. I smudge both decks with sage while setting the intention of cleansing it. I did a ritual of connecting to each card and placing down one by one.

I am wondering if there is another ritual to do. Also, if there is any topics or videos that helps me develop my reading skills. Thanks

*Be Blessed.

First 10 free readings i offered - may 1st 2020

Results and most responses on the readings:

• responded by it being “spot on”
  • responded that some part of it totally resonated.
  • responded “its very good for a beginner, totally resonated”

I am really glad to have such responses for my first reading. seems my hard work in connecting and memorizing the cards paid off. And, for that reason, i wanted to document this in my journal, so whenever i doubt myself i could come back to this and remind myself of my success.

*Be Blessed.

2 Likes

Lucifer Summoning ritual / 5-5-2020

i used… red candle and bunch of white candles, frankincense, water, brownies, dragon blood oil, and my blood on the sigil and the incense. Chanted his enn, incantation to summon dark and light aspects of lucifer provided by c.kendal. Note: in the middle of chanting lucifer’s enn i found myself saying “Tasa vefa wehlc…” as if i was called belial and note that i have a pact with belial rn!.

Note: i asked what he wanted to tell me tonight… and did a tarot reading. the cards told me a lot… but i wasn’t really sure if it was saying i should be careful of someone in my life lying to me or was it that someone is coming back to my life. The energy of the room didn’t feel the same as always when i summon or call upon lucifer… so i suddenly clapped my hands 3 times and said the ritual ended and declared all the gates that i opened are closed. then i chanting an incantation for banshing (felt tired to do the LBRP) so did an incantation. I really felt it was not lucifer. however i said if its you lucifer i am sorry. But i really feel its not you. and ended it.

questions and notes:

is it possible that its because i summoned both aspects it felt different? because i never did that i always someone lucifer and chant his enn. i never specified which aspect i am calling upon. Also, i wish i took a picture of the cards to have someone interpret them to me as well. from what i remember they were… 8 of wands and its clarification (i don’t remmeber), the emperor and its clarification (i don’t remmeber), the devil and its clarification (i don’t remmeber), and the 4 of pentacles had 3 cards clarification which were (the lovers, judgement, and knight of swords), and 1 more cards that i don’t remember,

i know i didn’t give much detail and i should’ve documented the cards… but i didn’t really take them seriously because of the doubt behind my mind if it was lucifer really or not. and from all the rituals i have done this is the first time i get such a feeling (as thats not the spirit i called upon). i am not sure if it was me reading those imposter topics made me feel this way or was my tuition right.

1 Like

Initiation ritual and black flame

Well… i posted about my experiecne in someone’s thread. so instead of rewriting it here. here is the link to my post to document it:

*Be Blessed

1 Like

Belial’s seal necklace

I just bought his necklace and I made a small thread about it:

I will be using the rituals given to me in the thread and posting their experience here and its results. So, i thought i should document this in my journal as a reference.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing we have a few things in common. I started out as Muslim under the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammed on the Southside of Chicago back in the day. I know that many Sunni and Shia Muslims consider Black Muslims to be kaffir’s but the mainstream religions are for sheep who don’t think for themselves. The inability to think critically applies to a lot of dummies in America but WTF they get what they deserve. I am sharing that to say I get making the pact on the first day of Ramadan !!! LMFAO !!! that is funny. Ok so here is my advice ; I don’t make pacts with deities because belief without discrimination can only foster ignorance and superstition. I am a ritual magician at times I have opened the gates outlined in the Necronomicon took me a whole year to do them and subjectively it was a fucking hoot. But my experiences with the Nephflim Watchers Igiggi were mostly subjective in that I cannot provide you with a video clip of one of my Watchers getting blown away by an Ancient Anunna. I can’t provide you with a video clip of being taken to a stronghold in a mountainous region and having a band shot through my throat by a 15 foot reptillian Anunna after being offered a chance to bond with his master. All of that is subjective and I am at a loss and unable to provide you with a shred of evidence. So many of my experiences are very personal and germane to my own inner life and universe. But confirmation did come years later when two hillbillies I encountered by chance ??? Started a conversation with me that got real fucken deep real fucken quick. These guys looked like they were from the hills of West Virginia; You can never judge a book by its cover these ZZ Top looking mothaf–kas were MOOR’s. As in Moorish north African yada yada yada…… I am very familiar with Moorish Temple science and that movement. They were also of the bloodline of Cain. They proceeded to educate my ignorant ass on the ramifications of opening them god damn gates and what happens when the seed of Satan/Marduk crawls up your ass. They welcomed me to the Anunna priest hood. That was my objective confirmation of my efforts and trials; These two strangers objectively confirmed the nature of the doctrine being attested too in the Necronomicon. It was necessary for me to clarify/confirm the author of the events related to traversing the gates. I don’t suffer from anxiety attacks because I don’t give a fuck about a lot of mundane shit. But there is no greater religion than truth; I do give a fuck a that so here is the deal. Believe without discrimination can only foster ignorance and superstition. Biblically speaking (I read a lot) Created spirits according to scripture have power to work miracles. ALL OF THEM !!! So considering the nature of some of those soul eating and soul stealing MF’s in the higher planes who the fuck is who??? Personal belief independent of evidence is the most common and weakest of arguments. At best it is prejudice masked in the garb of reason. That is the back story but my point to you is that confirmation rarely comes in the way we expect it. The two hillbillies engaging me in Moorish science got my attention real quick. Then schooling me on some Necronomicon shit was confirmation like a MF!!! But there is another aspect to this. They manifested as a result of some additional rituals and prayers I performed subsequent to opening the gates. Really nasty warfare prayers without fail and then someone got off their asses to deliver some of the answers I was looking for. I tend to have a Gnostic take on this universe; there is one Demi-theurge/Archon who got people like you and I trapped in this muthaf–ka who uses divide and conquer against the cattle. The mission is too get past the frequency fence surrounding the planet into the greater universe to evolve. I don’t see much difference between God and Satan and everyone in between. If they are getting people to go into the tunnel and then into the light they are enemies of your evolution, don’t make a fuck what they call themselves. Unless you can obtain objective proof to ascertain the nature of the doctrine being attested too in order to determine the author of the changes you seek. But my point to you before I went off on a rant/tangent is confirmation will come you just have to keep your eyes and ears open and feel your intuitive self .

2 Likes

Think of your transformation like the peeling of an onion. takes time and it occurs in layers.

3 Likes

Psychic Ability: Exercise 1

Tips to set the mood:

A: Get some incense to give temple like atmosphere.
B: Get a candle or oil lamp (place it behind you).
C: Sit on your chair, or on the ground while both feet pointing straight and 6 feet apart. Place your hands on your lap.
D: let your shoulders relax but keep your head straight.

Relaxation steps:

1: Close your eyes… the begin with the rhythmic breathing: inhale while counting to 4 and keep it in for another 4 seconds. Then exhale while counting 4 and wait another 4 seconds to inhale again.

2: Become aware of a glowing sphere before you (imagine it in a warm golden color).

3: Imagine that your body is hollow and that you are clear like glass.

4: now on your next rhythmic inhalation, pull the light of the sphere towards your feet for a count of four and feel its warmth filling you.

5: hold it for 4 seconds and imagine it being a light source on ur feet.

6: As you exhale, feel it glowing brighter within you.

7: on your next inhalation, pull more of the light into yourself to rise and fill till half your legs. now hold for a count of 4 and feel the light growing brighter as you exhale. and keep working your way up

Repeat before every meditation session.

Meditation:

After your relaxation is completed, imagine you are sitting on top of a cliff overlooking a river/ocean. There is a clear night sky above you.

(just know this is your surroundings and don’t stress about visualization)

Now look at the river/ocean as it flows by you and listen for the sound of running water, or waves. focus on it and try to visualize every detail of it.

Do this exercise for a week or two depends on your performance and move on to Exercise 2. All rights received to “summoning spirits” by konstantinos. and note: this exercise was not meant to profit from, but for my own personal documentation of the book i bought.

3 Likes

Another method i will be using to help with my senses

2 Likes

**Interesting method of meditating - Clairaudience **

found this thread and it has a simple and clear detailed way of practicing. Planning on trying it

*Be Blessed.

1 Like

Great work and thanks for sharing! I believe the ritual went really well! There were real many signs that not only Lucifer was there, but that the energies were really intense and maybe even helped your senses.

As for the spider, Lucifer isn’t affiliated with spiders as far as I know. But it could be a sign, or something random.

1 Like

I mean, it’s possible that other spirits were there as well, it’s not uncommon.

1 Like

I don’t really know.

If you wish to know whether it was Belial, you could summon him and ask. It’s probably the best way. Else, you could try some sort of divination.

1 Like

If this is a petition for Love then I’ve heard that mostly Love spells are done on Friday The hour of the Venus and most love spells that achieved results were done on Friday’s. Best of luck :sparkles:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but it does sound like things went smoothly and you did well.

The only thing I can chime in is that spiders are often associated with “weaving” one’s own fate, essentially taking charge of one’s own life.

1 Like

More likely you taking control your fate, but meditate on it and see what you come up with. Keep in mind that it is just a guess on my end

1 Like

I will, but it means something positive about my life is happening so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was looking for some songs for specific deities or spirits and found this for Astaroth. So i wanted to document it and share it:

I wish i could find one for Lucifer… that is as nice as this. Let me know what you think if you hear the whole song.

1 Like