Failed to evoke lucifer?

I faced east in my magick circle. Had frankincense incense. Was calling his enn and gazing and his sigil for an hour and didn’t see and feel anything.

Was this your first evocation? Or are you new to summoning spirits? You might have to develop your psychic senses.

It’s rare to call on spirits and they not come, whether you can sense them or not. Just assume they’re around and make your petition known.

3 Likes

First of all, directions and stuff like that, don’t matter.
Also, make sure you have opened your astral senses.

3 Likes

See if there are improvements by adding ritual elements, for example at the beginning:
Bath/shower or wash your hands; visualize a circle on the ground or, better yet, a sphere (even only “symbolized” by 3 circles; this may apply to any evocation. An horizontal black circle and two vertical circles: one north-south and the other west-east, one white and the other red). Call the 4 Elements or elemental beings/Kings.

None of that really matters when summoning a spirit. When I had my first summoning, I had nothing but a visualised circle I made, just to give me more energy. But you don’t really need that either.

So, what is it you need that makes the summoning successful? Good astral senses!

3 Likes

Best advice I could think of!

3 Likes

Well he heard you, there’s no denying that.

Have you done any research on him? There is a song by Inkubus Sukkubus called Lucifer Rising, every time I listen to it properly I feel him. Perhaps you could do the same?

2 Likes

Hey!
I have not tried this myself but Indigo Priestess (google) says in one of her vids that Lucifer told her to let everyone know how to open his gate realm. Chant the word BALESH-TU- ACH- MATU. Then go on with the calling. Erics method as mentioned in his ebook, is just to sternly call “COME”. Then either follow Erics instruction or do your own thing. But apparently the chant is the key to the opening.

2 Likes

There is no failure in evocation!
You just cannot hear them see them, because your astral sense limitation
Keep calling them! And ask them to reveal to you more clearly! And you can practice your meditation!

3 Likes

Yes. I agree with. I just have very negative energy. I get very angry when nothing happens. I feel like tearing everything to pieces… lol… ---- TT