Failed evocation?

I tried to evoke King Paimon yesterday. Everything I guess was fine, I saw some massive light coming from nowhere, I felt a presence and sigil looked like was trying to escape from paper. It went almost from the start of me gazing into sigil. I offered green tea with honey, I told him about my sad life and I want the revenge for those who fucked my life up. Also that I want to get power and wisdom. I mentioned that I want him as my teacher and mentor through my spiritual life. I asked him to show in my dream if he agrees on being my teacher. Also, I felt drained after ritual as hell. Normally I go to sleep really late (02:30), but something about 00:30 I felt a massive presence, I was kinda scared because I didn’t felt that much presence when I was evoking him. I woke up with an empty mind of dreams. Could I summon some fake spirit? Or everything went fine and I am too stressed about it?

1 Like

Also I got succubi and we are in kinda hard time ( I am trying to look time for her, but what to do when I can’t even hear her :/)

It’s easy to find the answer, you just have to let your intuition and feelings to guide you, also at some point it will become easier for you to know if the X being made his/her presence or if it was another being by the energy signature which he/she creates in the process of evocation. To fail at an evocation is difficult, the evocation/making contact with a higher being is much more easier than some may think. Not being able to fully communicate and perceive the respective spirit is the second part, at that you need practice (I’m saying that in general, not strictly reffering to just you-if it’s the case)

2 Likes

You have to practice, practice, practice, it’s a lot of work, you’ll not become gifted the next day or the next week without any effort.

2 Likes

I started to see spirit, some energy orbs, shadows, strange things but how I can pratice hearing them by opening third eye too ?

1 Like

Oh and my dog is looking in some places without purpose that makes me freak out too :confused:

Yeah, to open your 3rd eye helps, but I recommend you to work with all of the chakras, that could you even more. In Summoning spirits by Konstantinos I know that it’s an exercise which helps you to be more aware of your clairaudient ability, that helped me and also you have to be more aware of your thoughts because in the most cases, the direct communication (the dialogue between you and the x being) takes place telepathically and also you have to learn to trust yourself.

2 Likes

Another thing which I’d like to tell you is to always be thankful for what you have here and now, of the fact that you are living now. The first things which I do when I make contact with higher beings is to thank Them for their which they offered me for so many times and for their presence and then also thank to every higher being that helped me till in that moment (when I’m grateful for the entire help which I received in my entire life from that/these beings I try to open to its full powers my heart chakra and try to purify myself of any residuals) . Just after I thank for the help I ask the x higher being to help me with that, etc.
You can’t imagine how much it helps you to be grateful for what you have here and now, just the those two words “here” and “now” are extremely powerful. There are people which are dying in hospitals, there are people which died in just a few seconds being killed by a car, etc. I and you should be grateful that this kind of things didn’t happen to us. Also there are people everywhere which are complaining to anyone and telling to anyone that just bad things happened and are happening and then after I don’t know how much time they wake up from their eternal sleep and ask themselves “Why all those things are happening/ happened to me?”, all those bad things happened are happening to that x person because he attracted them towards him/her. Look everywhere, on the street, in the buses, in the tram, everyone is saying and complaining about the fact that just bad things are happening to them, but you’ll never hear someone observing/noticing and saying to others that a lot of good things happened to him/her and that he/she is grateful for that!!!

2 Likes

For sure that’s what i gotta change in me, but with deep depression and suicside thoughts it’s hard to be thankful for what I have.

I know how it’s to be depressive, opening your heart chakra it will help, working with all the chakras it helps. Performing LBRP and grounding yourself (a friend gave me a method to ground myself : By standing to visualize in your mind and feel how roots are growing from your feet deep in the ground) for 20 mins daily helps, but you should be aware to not get too deep in “the world of magick” because it can cause high imbalances in you and often people will say that your living your life in another world.

I guess many people got into LHP becuase of tragic things hapnned to their lives.

1 Like

Idk, I don’t care too much, I got into magick because I wanted to fulfill my desire of consuming knowledge and everything which is about that subject attracts me.

1 Like