Faery spirits

Just curious,is anybody here connecting/working with the Faery beings?
If yes, i can really recommend this book
Cresta - Faerye Invokation - Ars Obscura (1981)
Its something really special. The names of the Faery beings are given here…

limited to one hundred physical copies copies.

I thumbed through it, has a few interesting seals, which (to my understanding) are supposed to be used in a ritual where the tools are admittedly symbolic…In which you invoke all of these fairies, in preparation for working with them later.

Aside from the names of these faeries, I think those who study koetting’s work see the meat and potatoes of that book as simply the names and 3 seals, and may find it limiting if they didn’t have a particular flair for Faery things.

It should be noted that all the magick in this book is entirely from the feminine perspective.

It only is 71 pages, and for some reason that surprised me a lot.

I can’t give you my honest opinion without using it, and to properly dedicate the time and rituals to do this.

If anyone has any understanding on the book who’s used it, I’d love to hear about their experiences.

If not, I thank you for at least turning me to this book, and the names of the fae therein.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Thanks for sharing this. The Fae are very interesting and within some circles, extremely malevolent for such work. Which is why I love them. I doubt this book was written by those serving the darker traditions, but I shall check this out regardless.

[quote=“Tuman, post:1, topic:2583”]Just curious,is anybody here connecting/working with the Faery beings?
If yes, i can really recommend this book
Cresta - Faerye Invokation - Ars Obscura (1981)
Its something really special. The names of the Faery beings are given here…[/quote]

Where can I get a copy?

I met one through my wiccan girlfriend. The Fea is inside a red stone she has.