Fae pathworking

In Evoking Eternity, EA lays out a pathworking for angels, demons, etc. What would a solid pathworking for the Fae look like?

2 Likes

You might find this useful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i lover her so much

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

You know, I have watched various parts of this video, but from what I see here and other videos of hers, I don’t see a pathworking. I see various Fae but not an actual pathworking. Do you know if she has something for someone interested in Fae where a beginner is to start off with a Fae and work towards working with the Morigan? Is there any recommended order? Thanks! :slight_smile:

There are two meditations in the video i posted. The first meditation is a pathworking to meet a Fairy Queen starts at 30.50 in the video i posted. The second is the shamanic fae meditation to meet a fae guide that starts 52.11.

3 Likes

So watch it from the 30.50 mark till the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MagickMike Bumping this topic, because I absolutely love the idea. The dark elves (different from EA Koetting’s ones in the Viking Pathworking) have something about creating empowered objects and embracing one’s wild nature. I think you could create a solid pathworking out of that. Otherwise the Rowan Court is what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Agreed. Everyone that I have talked too that is an active participant in Fae magic are convinced that it involves nature spirits, fairies, and things of that vein. It really gets interesting. Anyway, thanks!

1 Like
3 Likes

Anything on dark fae?

1 Like