Fact checking spirits

Hi guys. I was just wondering about how you all fact check the information you’re given from your connections to entities?

Some of the things I’m thinking about are getting information and ritual from credible sources? I also like to check the information I receive against others experiences and in literature.

But I wanted to see if there’s a process during practice invocation/evocation/communing that people use to fact check or to test information they receive that could enhance my own practice.

Anyway, thanks in advance; and I’m looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

1 Like

I have a sixth sense to know when to believe what they say and when not to. I developed it after years of experiencing the supernatural sense of humor that demons have, plus Lilith advice of “look around before believing everything I say”

1 Like

That’s wonderful advice Lilith :joy: I’ll use that advice :tipping_hand_woman: that’s also good to hear, I like to use my intuition as well; but was curious about how others do it - so thank you :blush:

I think I might try and also find another tool to check, maybe tarot?

2 Likes

Tarot uses intuition, I just learned to do it without the cards. However, that “sixth sense” I mentioned is more like based upon experience rather than comming from a supra-rational source, as the intuition that is a supra-rational force can be interfered

SPG on my end.

1 Like

I think I understand what your saying. Your own sense of the situation or the feel based on the experience; which you’ve come to know over time?

I usually trust my own sense of experience but I’ve been a bit stressed out the last couple of days and haven’t felt as connected; which is why I’m asking my question :joy: I think a break is needed. Just so damn full of gusto :joy: like a bull at a gate.

Anyway, thank you for sharing! I do appreciate it; and It’s given some clarity.

1 Like

What’s this?

Shared personal gnosis, basically having someone scan or present energetically during the experience without giving them any information prior to the event.

For example, one of my succubi favorite joke is to make me feel that I should eat THAT BREAD, or that I have to walk stepping over THAT part of the street, or my whole day is gonna be ruined. Sometimes, the other succubus becomes so playful that she makes me feel that if I go out I will be stabbed to death, or that my family died on the way home, things like that have created a good balance in me between rationality and intuition, however, it gets really tricky when you look around and what she says it’s very possible, in those situations I use my Higher Self or I take physical measures.

1 Like

THAT is a very good idea. Thanks for explaining it for me and I think I’ll use it in the future :+1::joy:

Wow, that hits close to home :joy: what a sense of humour :joy: I’ve had panic attacks that have felt like that, and was not a fan :woman_facepalming::joy: it’s definitely good for resolve though; I found that anyway

It actually helped me with that too. One day I had a panic attack in the university, but I was so used to such sensations that I just kept walking like nothing happened (although my face may have showed that something was happening, yet nobody cared) and it just faded away when I arrived to the classroom. It might be one of the most hard to belive things in this forum, but I’m proud of it since a direct consecuence of torture as a training, is not that one stops feeling pain, but the consciousness that pain is just what it is and nothing more

Panic attacks really suck, I definitely understand that. The feeling like you’re going to die is a hard one to face; and I hope you’re proud you did - it’s a badass thing to do.

I feel the same way, facing that type of fear and learning to hold my centre has been a really powerful learning curve, learning to move through calm my nervous system out of fight and flight; and kick my logical mind into gear has been invaluable.

It’s also been a great teacher in the sense that I can watch my stress levels and take time to wind down (I’m a huge fan of meditation) before I get to breaking point. I think self care is SO underrated; but I’ve found it really beneficial. Thanks for sharing! :raised_hands::raised_hands::metal:

2 Likes