Facing a wall

Alright I have been doing intense energy work and meditation sometimes about a hour a day. I have apparently attracted the attention of some beings that are largely angelic in nature who are either blocking my progress or refusing to let me go farther without adhering to their guidelines. I don’t have any desire to so I’m trying to find a way around this obstacle. I feel like I’m on the verge of a major breakthrough but my divination keeps telling me to stop (I think that is them) and I feel in order to progress without following their rules I may have to resort to war.
you guys ever encounter something similar?

Yeah, when I was starting vampirism. Three dead guys and a random wandering spirit stopped all of my energetic outputs and I had to use a ritual from the Black Sun to destroy them.

Need any help with them? If you can guide me to them, I’ll handle it. I’ve been looking for a reason to kill an angel nowadays.

Don’t appease them. Don’t follow anyone’s rules. Just kill them and move on. Or let me help you.

If they are angelic, then they know what they’re doing. Go with what they say, you’ll get what you want.

Sucks to that. He’s his own person, they don’t need to intervene. They’re trying to stop you? KILL THEM! That’s a quicker way to get what you want.

Your breakthrough is for you and they can’t tell you to do jack shit. Clean them off your windshield and start the engine again.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2713”]Sucks to that. He’s his own person, they don’t need to intervene. They’re trying to stop you? KILL THEM! That’s a quicker way to get what you want.

Your breakthrough is for you and they can’t tell you to do jack shit. Clean them off your windshield and start the engine again.[/quote]

Angels aren’t here to stop ascent…

And you can’t kill spirits.

And from what I see, you never worked with angels. You have no idea what they are.

1. No entity has one side to the story. Nothing just wants to help you “for your own good”. If the breakthrough turns out to be nothing, so what. You lost. Pick yourself up and look for another one. They can’t say “you can’t do that” because they don’t want you to.

2. Yes, you can. I’ve done it.

3. I’ve never worked alongside them, but I’ve fought angels before. I am well aware of what they are. They either help, hinder, or are prey.

Angels always act for your own good. You clearly don’t know what they are.

I’ll bet you everything you have that I can summon all the spirits you “killed”.

Angels never hinder. If anything, they show you how you hinder yourself. :wink:

“Your own good” is for YOU to decide and for YOU to learn. Not them.

Killing an entity is removing all of the present energy to the point where the system itself shuts down. What does that mean? I could’ve severed my own links to them, they could be regenerating. Who knows. And obviously you don’t practice much astral vampirism or combat. Meanwhile, that’s my entire path.

In your experience. I’ve encountered cases where that is not the truth. But then again, I don’t try to be friendly with them.

I have to disagree. Angels always know better than you.

Then say what you mean and mean what you say. That’s not killing.

And no, I don’t practice astral combat. Too close for my taste. I practice astral wars :slight_smile:

Why the angel hate?

This forum has become a funny place.

Which is both entertaining and sad.

I think we can all agree that the fallen angle satin is the best advice giver of all time. All time.

…Sorry I’m not helping am Eye?

Banish. Clear em out and get on with your life. Don’t assume they’re angelic unless you have concrete proof.

[quote=“Icarus, post:1, topic:2713”]Alright I have been doing intense energy work and meditation sometimes about a hour a day. I have apparently attracted the attention of some beings that are largely angelic in nature who are either blocking my progress or refusing to let me go farther without adhering to their guidelines. I don’t have any desire to so I’m trying to find a way around this obstacle. I feel like I’m on the verge of a major breakthrough but my divination keeps telling me to stop (I think that is them) and I feel in order to progress without following their rules I may have to resort to war.
you guys ever encounter something similar?[/quote]

In my experience they will probably teach you something to reach your goals faster, and it will probably be something you never even knew about or heard of before. Or, they will remove an obstacle that is blocking your progress that somehow seems important to you, but is really a distraction or waste of time.

You can keep going anyway, but they might be telling you something like ‘Hey, that bridge is out, turn on your headlights!’

If you can communicate with them then explain what you are doing and the reasons why. They should help you, perhaps there is a better or faster way to develop that they are ready to teach you, since you have proven you are willing to do the work.

I’d try to figure out who or what they are before you blast them. I can’t imagine entities hanging around just to prevent you from advancing. Interrogate them and then if they’re in your way, bind them and command them to stand down.

The reason they gave was I was to dangerous to be allowed to progress without their rule. In the past I have posessed a largely sadistic nature and an impulsive use of it in a magical sense. I have realized that this is an issue within me that needs to be resolved and I’m working on it. They see me as too much of a potential threat if going as far as I want to and I just want to go my own way in a spiritual sense. It’s a conflict of opinion in which niether party refuses to budge. Thing is my divination warned me this was coming a while ago, as well as my dreams but I didn’t think anything of it at the time.

To be more specific I’m trying to initiate a kundalini awakening… and it’s this I believe they qre trying to stop

Never serve any entity or allow it to rule over you. You’re the God of your own microcosm and you are above them. See if they’re willing to work with you - if there’s some kind of compromise position where they’ll be willing to help you - they might actually have a good point. Try to find out who they are and what they can teach/give you. Ignoring them could come back to bite you, so make sure you understand exactly who they are and what their concerns are before you tell them to fuck off. Milk them for information. Pull the archangels on them. They really shine in this sort of situation.

Talked to them unwilling to compromise. Did some divination, bound them or at least bound them away from me. I didn’t expect it to be that easy. Immediately after the dismissal of the guy I put on the job I felt an immediate return of the sensation of ecstasy

Good going, Icarus! And when you make that breakthrough, if you can, be sure to tell us. It seems interesting enough.

And Elison, I have a very personal reason for all of this angel hate. Which is one of the reason I started vampirism. Very few of them have shown anyone in my family any kind of acknowledgement or happiness.

Angels are not just “white”. Think for a second. Those of us going down darker paths tend to cross them in hostile manner.

I am walking a very dark path and met a lot of angels. They have not been hostile to me. Quite the opposite, they are very helpful once you get to know them. Hell Raphael is a great friend of mine and not once has Michael gotten on my case about any of the baneful magic I have done.

It is all a matter of perspective. Both angels and demons serve specific purposes.