Facing a Loa? (Help and what should I do?)

Yes. I don’t care much for astral plane, but I want to etheric project. But I would be satisfied in either body if I could trap my consciousness there so I am not suddenly thrust back while projecting.

I mean you could simply live out your life and die the way you’re going to die and go to either and stay. Neither plane is going anywhere and until then you can work on partial projection leading up to full projection.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s what I want to do. The problem is, I cannot shake off EA’s teachings that if your astral or etheric bodies are not powerful enough then they die off after death and you lose your full consciousness forever. No reincarnation, just merge back with source after ego loss.

I mean that’s the issue with a lot of newbies, they feed into what they’re told and later can’t learn to find their own beliefs through their experiences. Honestly it’s not true in my own experiences but then again I always from my discovery chose to reincarnate and chose not to. I don’t believe in ego death or any of that either. So I’d honestly say purge that ish and build your own experiences and your beliefs will develop from it.

2 Likes

He Who Controls The Google Controls The Universe. Google Expands Consciousness, The Google Must Flow! LOL!

2 Likes

In voodoo, Baron Samedi is a loa.
The word vodu in the African Fon language means “god”; What spirit means is a word from the Congo zone. Voodoo is a religion that has many praises dedicated to serving humans whenever they are treated and fed well. The male deides is called loa and the female deities are called: metresas, Barón Samedi is the loa associated with death and is usually characterized with a top hat, a black jacket suit. It has no eyes, only empty basins, and the nostrils have them covered with cotton, so its voice is nasal. In addition, he has his face painted completely white, considered as a rather sexual god, specifically of the most violent and sadomasochistic practices, so he is sometimes also represented with signs of phallic character.
He has a fairly libertine personality, and it is common to see him drinking rum, swearing, being unfaithful to his wife (Maman Brigitte, another deity of great power) with mortal women and making heavy jokes; in this regard, and unlike other gods who prefer to relate to virgins, Baron Samedi prefers that these are expert lovers and, in many cases, prostitutes, in addition to that he can decide whether or not someone enters the realm of the dead.

Now the most powerful loa is Pope Legba, who protects the crosses by being the intermediary between men and the creator god; there is also Erzulie Freda or loa of love; Simbi, which is that of magic and sorcery; Kouzin Zaka, which is that of agriculture.
I will explain what a Bokor is. A bokor is a voodoo priest who practices black magic. In practice a bokor explains that Baron Samedi is the god of tobacco and also represents the return to life, since he can deny a dead man the passage to the afterlife and bring him back to life, that’s why he is the loa of zombies in Haiti. Under him there are several gods who serve him in his work with the dead. It is also noteworthy that Baron has several laps or what is known as masks, in the foundation of the voodoo it is recorded: It is the loa of death, along with its other incarnations, Baron Cimetière, Baron La Croix and Baron Kriminel. He is often described wearing a top hat, a black jacket suit, empty basins instead of eyes and cotton plugs in the nostrils. His face is painted white like a skull and he speaks with a nasal voice … In tradition he is considered a wise judge, and a powerful magician. His outrageous and libertine behavior is notorious, continually swearing and spending disgusting jokes on the other spirits. He is cruel and sadistic in his dealings. As said above, he is married to another deity of great power known as Maman Brigitte, but he often persecutes mortal women, although, having said that, the Baron never denies his love to any beautiful woman. His debauchery and the constant infidelities towards his wife are notorious.
He loves smoking and drinking and is rarely seen without a cigar in his mouth or a bottle of rum on his bony fingers.

The baron has a legion of spirits under his control. These spirits all dress like the Baron, dark as their master and help bring the dead to the underworld. I hope I have helped you, to know you and to know your turns or manifestations in this dimension.

baron%20lacroix samedi

Baron Samedi and his incarnations / turns / masks

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

Quick update! I really don’t know what I did or didn’t do and if someone did the job for me, thank you very much!

I almost didn’t make contact but i tried to maintained a curious/respectful/neutral/reserved posture all the time and surprisingly the people who were bothering us just stopped . There was a very realistic negotiation here in the mundane with them and I think that after all we reached an agreement

Baron is, in my opinion, the nicest Lwa out of the 3 I have contacted so far. He’s a literal badass.

Though you must have your own conversation with Baron himself to decide for yourself whether you want to continue with a pathworking or not. Remember, you are your own being, you make the decisions.

1 Like

I’m a man and he charmed me a couple of times lmao

I usually do Idolatry for the Baron. Is there a sigil I can use for immediate contact if need be?

According to the return you want him to manifest! remember that when I speak back I am talking about the phases or incarnations that he takes when he manifests in the astral

7809ce9033cda27be04d388d2b49835f

1 Like

Meaning of the Vodo terminology for greater alacnce in the understanding of Baron Samedi: ///

… (Mom) Brigitte. Also called with the forms Maman Brigitte, Maman Brigit, Manman Brijit, Ma’man Brigit, Grann Brigitte, or simply Maman. She is the wife of the Baron and, like him, loa of the dead. She is considered the mother of the cemeteries. Certain authors believe their name is related to the Celtic deity Brigit or Brighid, one of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

Cimetière “Cemetery” in French. Baron Cimetière is Baron Semetye in Haitian Creole.

(La) Croix. “La Cruz” in French. Observe the Baron’s veve. Baron La Croix is ​​Baron Lakwa in Haitian Creole.

I went. Written also Gede, Ghede or Guédé. It is a family (nanchon) of loas related to death. They live in cemeteries and are said to appear in Catholic churches at night. There are numerous Guedé praises, the most famous being Baron Samedi and Papa Guedé, the latter considered the body of the first man who died and the lord of the cemeteries of New Orleans. Some authors consider that the Guedé have an especially familiar relationship between them, unlike the rest of nanchons.

Guinee The spirit world, to which the dead travel.

Kriminel Of the French criminel, “criminal.” It is the most terrible incarnation of the Baron. It is said, among other things, that if the food offered to Baron Kriminel is not to his liking, he devours the arms of the offeror to pieces.

Loa. Also lwa. They are the “spirits” or “deities” of Voodoo. They are grouped into families or nanchons.

Nanchon The word comes from the French nation (“nation”). It means a family or grouping of loas. Among the best known are the Guedé, the Rada, the Petro, the Nago, the Kongo, the Ibo and the Djouba.

Samedi It means “Saturday” in French. Other ways to call the Baron in Haitian Creole are Baron Samdi, Bawon Samedi or Bawon Sanmdi.

Veve. Pictographic symbol, stealth or cosmogram of a loa, used to represent it especially during the ritual.veve1

2 Likes