Facebook curse

About 2 months ago a ‘friend’ sent some shit my way so I thought I would get my own back :slight_smile:

I managed to get a nice little picture of my target from Facebook (thanks Facebook) and loaded it into a paint program.

Then I got to work…

I surrounded him with a sickly brown/green aura. I added a nice sickly green tint to his skin and painted blood trickling from his eyes, ears and mouth. I then laughed and then hurled abuse at the image. I then saved it on my computer and forgot about it.

I saw my target a few weeks ago. In his own words he said that he has been feeling very depressed and suicidal. Felt as though ‘some gypsy had cursed him…’, that people had threatend to kill him and he had suffered financial loss.

It suprised me that something as simple as this wrecked so much havoc.
Any thoughts.

2 Likes

It the emotional energy raised and directed, the photo helped focus the energy on the target and make malefic. That’s my thought.

I did something similar before only using visualization and it effected both me and the target.

[quote=“iWitch, post:1, topic:2575”]About 2 months ago a ‘friend’ sent some shit my way so I thought I would get my own back :slight_smile:

I managed to get a nice little picture of my target from Facebook (thanks Facebook) and loaded it into a paint program.

Then I got to work…

I surrounded him with a sickly brown/green aura. I added a nice sickly green tint to his skin and painted blood trickling from his eyes, ears and mouth. I then laughed and then hurled abuse at the image. I then saved it on my computer and forgot about it.

I saw my target a few weeks ago. In his own words he said that he has been feeling very depressed and suicidal. Felt as though ‘some gypsy had cursed him…’, that people had threatend to kill him and he had suffered financial loss.

It suprised me that something as simple as this wrecked so much havoc.
Any thoughts.[/quote]

If you want to make it more potent, you could use Adverse Therapy and talk him into killing himself on your birthday. Right now, I have a clock ticking on a few people to do just that.

I like it, it sounds to me like an idea of a super sigil, a Sigil made into an image or a photo of the target WOW and what you do with like a Sigil is charge it and then let it go! I wonder if it works in reverse like get a photo of a good friends
picture and to paint shop make his or her aura glow gold and place images of money and wealth around him/her mmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote=“asuly, post:5, topic:2575”]I like it, it sounds to me like an idea of a super sigil, a Sigil made into an image or a photo of the target WOW and what you do with like a Sigil is charge it and then let it go! I wonder if it works in reverse like get a photo of a good friends
picture and to paint shop make his or her aura glow gold and place images of money and wealth around him/her mmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote]
I will try this out now.
The story that brought me here is thus… I was dating this girl and I moved her twin sis in with us. my best friend was lonely so I bent the situation in mine and my friends faver without magic. took a few month. anyways I found my gf had cheated me and I new the sis had the hots for me so I let it happen… constantly. my gf was none the wiser. ect ect. then my friend and the sis. started dating. he was extreamly attracted to my gf so he accused my of sleeping with the sis ( having no knowledge of this happening) to my gf. witch she believed… thus we fell apart I had no backups… I was hurt that this friend had betraid me.
so I will harm my friend I don’t even care how bad it hits him lol, and steal the sis (who I don’t really want… I just want to win)
anyways your idea sounds right for the job. If I remember I will post the results after they manifest. or blow back

one time some asshat was trolling me on my facebook. i drew a sigil of a certain spirit from gus mavroudis’ group directly onto my computer screen. later that night the screen cracked in a freak accident. the next day that asshole disappeared from facebook and my life. the whole side of the screen with the sigil was blacked out and i eventually had to buy a new screen to replace it, which i did.

sometimes it doesn’t take much.