Face changed in mirror. What did I just do?

Hey, so I started off with some deep breathing, an excercise to relax all my muscles and then the countdown excercise to get into trance. After focusing on my 3rd eye for a bit I decided to open my eyes and focus on the top of my head through a mirror in my bedroom as I’ve been trying to work on seeing auras more clearly. I didn’t see my aura but my gaze drifted to my face and after gazing at it for a few seconds it went really dark where I couldn’t see the features and then as the darkness lifted it shifted into what looked like a much older male. After a while it changed back to normal and I exited meditation.
So what the hell just happened? Anyone with similar experiences can shed some light?
Fyi I was listening to binueral beats aswell.

4 Likes

Yes, we got you on this one:

3 Likes

Fascinating thanks, so I kind of got from that, that’s it most likely a faucet of myself (didn’t look demonic and no intent was there to evoke anything). I’m wondering if by doing this I can command my true or godself forward so I can see what that looks like. In your opinion is it something I should stay away from?

2 Likes

Trust your instincts. :+1:

I’ll try thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds similar to the spiritualism practice known as a psychomanteum. Google it, has some good info on process.

2 Likes

It does sound very similar to that, I think I may have seen a future version of myself

1 Like

Happens to me too when I scry my own face in the mirror. Colors change, lighting levels change normal shape even sometimes change so yeah.

1 Like

When you scry your own face do you just do it or do you go in with like an intention or question?

I just randomly do it time to time, I even dream myself doing that though weird experience.

Thats complete normal that as you goo deeper intrance then face dissaper, then is morph like. Mirrors with who you work when not usef should be covered. They are portal, if leave it open its posible be paranormal activity in house haha politergeist. Most weird thing i ever experience with mirror was when i was sleep and waked up on toilet and i was pass next mirror but couldnt see my head i be shocked, i stared unitl its show up. My friend say its signal i do wrong things or be cheated big. Or head cut may its be past life

1 Like

Last time I’m scrying with that particular mirror then lol. It’s a wardrobe mirror so kind hard to cover up. But I didnt even think of it being able to create a portal, makes sense though.

1 Like

I find you video of mag talk about

1 Like

Behemoth-x is called there in one of his videos he talk about, how he forget cover and things happen. Same happen to me

And was see some russian documentary about, hm its even posible to capture soul spirit.

I’ll have a look, thank you

Glamor or a vision are the two prime possibilities that come to my mind.

What’s a Glamor?

It’s a term for a spell which alters appearance.

1 Like

So when we scry or divine things for example using a mirror or tarot, where does this information come from? Is it our own psychic abilities or are we inadvertently contacting something else? What’s your opinions