F*ing money problems!

It’s all good. I Started when I was 15.

1 Like

I did say I was 16 on discord. So yeah it’s me @Xag_darklight

I would like to provide some help and insight, if possible from some of my own experience. I have a mother who has, to my knowledge, attempted to make me predestined for failure due to impetuous and everlasting negativity, pessimism, etc,. I found through my magical works later on in life that in order to counter the almost suffocating negativity which felt more like a jinx, or curse, I had to take numerous steps.

Firstly, depending on the type of art you’re approaching, you can and should harness materials. If you’re more into Green/Herbal magic, I recommend you acquire some clove, ginger, iron weed, deer’s tongue to work with. Utilize it in a hot carrier oil and let it set for a few hours, then use the oil and herbs to dress a candle (any will do, though green is preferred.) This really is simpler than it seems, and I believe in the viability of utilizing these herbs and basic witch craft. The idea is to utilize herbs to create a general sense of fortune and abundance: you can, if you want to be a bit subrosa, anoint something of hers without her knowledge to pass on the good fortune.
Addendum: some may not recommend this approach, but so long as you’re not cursing the woman but wishes her to share, or be blessed in good will or abundance, you will be fine.

Onto the more LHP approach: so for tasks like this, Lord Clauneck, King Bael, and King Paimon have been the ones I’ve worked with the absolute most. King Paimon has become my patron and I have asked him for his influence, and guidance through most of my work. Given your mother’s intense disregard, you may need to just overpower the negativity she is channeling: ask King Paimon or King Bael for their assistance. If you need advice for a ritual you can find plenty of them on these forums, and they’ll be wholly aware of the situation. They cannot make your mother happier, but, they can oversee your business ventures provided you’ve got the stones and sweat to make something happen!

Best of luck to you, I read through this forum and I feel for you. Be patient, strong, consistent, and empower your will to overcome every obstacle. Use the demon’s power to guide you, and your mother, to a better fiscal status!

2 Likes