Eye twitching

Hello everyone.

Wondering if anyone else gets twitchy eyes when entering the theta gamma sync? My eyes seem to twitch as I do various exercises such as opening a sigil or gazing at the edges of the ceiling. It almost seems as if my mind doesn’t want me to go deeper into the state and when my eyes twitch it seems to bring me back from entering the state. Thoughts?

Hello,

Okay, I’m just a newbee, so not sure I’m the right person to answer, but I’ll give it a shot. I have only been doing this for three days now. I’m reading through “Works of Darkness” and doing the online course at the same time. Trying to stop for each exercise before moving on to the next one, I don’t want to jump ahead of myself. I just got to the ceiling exercise today. I’ve been mediating for years, but not with my eyes open, so relaxed states come easy to me.

Yes, I’m having the EXACT same problem as you. Eyes twitching, burning. So, I just sorta asked the Darkness for help, --I’m not sure if that was okay when I asked because I was literally on day one with the pentagram, and I literally couldn’t do it because my eyes were twitching and burning, I just couldn’t prevent it. I closed my eyes after realizing it was useless and I just asked the darkness for guidance. A moment later I had a flash of eyedrops, it was bizzarre, then I recalled years ago the eye doctor telling me I had chronic dry eyes and needed Systane. So I went out to the store and bought Systane Gel (it’s strange oil based almost over night therapy, for chronic dry eye), and I also bought a bottle of normal Systane Eye Drops, long lasting for the day time use. I used the overnight therapy that night, ------and on day two though my eyes felt better I still had problems, on day three, today, I just had my first minor success after reading and watching another section. I was able to focus without blinking eyes, or not focus I should say.

I used the drops all day yesterday and today, every four hours. Plus the overnight therapy.

In my other exercise today, something strange happened, I guess I was in theta and out of no where I saw just an eye, then another eye that wasn’t the same as the first one, and then another. I was so excited I guess I ruined it, but without my eyes distracting me I was able to relax as E.A. suggested, and that really made today more rewarding. The only problem is I’m not sure what it meant, I didn’t call anything, I was just doing the pentagram exercise to focus, and then the darkness exercise, to feel and the room was almost like a scrying mirror as it was so dark I couldn’t see my own hand, but I made sure to keep my eyes opened, then the images just appeared. It didn’t last long, but again I’m not sure what to make of it.

Okay, so not sure if this will help you as well, but hopefully it will. :slight_smile:

Maybe sometimes failures are just our own lack of not paying attention to our physical bodies and it’s needs… hmmmm
9Shadows

Just keep at it, the more you do it, the easier it gets.

I recall this problem, it will go away in a few months. Just start slow and work your way up to longer periods of holding the sync, you’ll do fine.

good luck :wink:

Thanks for sharing your experiences guys I really appreciate it! And 9Shadows its awesome your sharing even though your a newbie. I’m guilty of getting much inspiration as well as knowledge from the great sorcerers/sorceress of this forum while not confident in my own abilities yet to share much.

Just a thought: You might have more to offer than you realize. Your question above, prompted Gnosis and I to help you, which in turn might help someone else who joins in a few days or weeks and has the same issue. Gnosis and I both gave our experience, based on your question which could end up helping someone else, which means you would have helped. Even, if you think you are inexperienced, you are more experienced than me, so adding things will help build your confidence, plus you never know who you are helping, even if they don’t reply. Sometimes the smallest things can help. Hope to see you more :slight_smile:
9Shadows