Eye jitter

Has anyone found their eyes jittering unconditionally when opening a sigil?

I have trouble getting into trance by gazing because right as it starts flashing, my eyes twitch and pull me back to my vision again.

It’s definitely easier when i’m in deep relaxation, but still - very annoying when i wanna just do it on the spot.

1 Like

Yes normal stuff

1 Like

How do you deal with this? Do you just stay at it and the twitching stops at some point?

1 Like

when your eye twitches are you immediately stopping what your doing and run around your house freaking out? its just a eye twitch move past it and keep going.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, i cannot really move past it. It’s a reflex induced by gazing

It’s normal. It happens to everyone while they gaze. Just relax and don’t let it bother you, then continue to gaze in a relaxed state. It doesn’t matter if you twitch. Otherwise, don’t focus so much on a single point but relax your gaze.

But rest assured that if you seek magickal results, it won’t affect them.

2 Likes

You could try and work on your pathways the ones that lead to your third eye. Or that connect to your eys .Work on your zeal too

2 Likes

This eyelids fluttering used to happen to me Alot during Astral projection attempts. I read I. Robert Bruce’s astral dynamics that the reason this is happening is due to a blockage or imbalance in the third eye chakra.

I was able to cure this with meditation and middle pillar ritual. Good luck.

2 Likes

That’s quite an interesting note that you managed to cure it.

Although from what I understood the OP meant that the eye itself moves when focusing on a specific point, rather than the eyelid twitching. The eye moving around when focusing is completely normal, but I don’t think eyelid twitching is.

2 Likes

yeah exactly, my eyelids are still. It’s the eyeballs themselves that microdart

2 Likes

I might have misunderstood the OP. If that’s the case I’m sorry. Yeah the fluttering used to drive me bananas lol.

Thank you for pointing that out @Dankquanicus I’m glad you caught that.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I must not have read properly. You know the two symptoms could be related however. You might try some reiki or pranic energy work or middle pillar to energize and balance chakras and see if that helps. Please excuse me however for misunderstanding you.

2 Likes

Well the thing here is, it is perfectly normal and unavoidable for the eye to have movement in these instances:

For the OP, don’t focus on the fact that your eye is moving, maintaining a relaxed state is the key to getting into trance here. You won’t lose your focus if you just relax and soften your gaze a bit. Just keep it coming back to the sigil, but do so relaxed and without much effort. That way in most cases you won’t even notice that your eye is moving much.

2 Likes