Extreme atheist’s left hand path to creating your own magickal system

I don’t use them. I work with them. I treat them with respect. I do it because I can. I do it because my heart sings.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why anyone would choose to work with any being that is using you to futher it’s own existence. I know from experience that they are very willing to help you i just feel that it it a waste of my time and energy to keep them alive when my goal is to improve myself.

I see feeding them energy to keep them around as no different than worshipping them in some sort of religion. That is ultimately a form of right hand path.

2 Likes

And what’s so dirty about the Right Hand Path? You can ascend from the right hand path as well, the thousands of Catholic Saints are proof of that.

3 Likes

I never meant to imply that rhp is dirty in any way. I simply want to share my thoughts on what I believe to be the true lhp.

1 Like

To follow this path i replace all spirits/deities with my higher self. I directly manifest my desires instead of asking something else to bring it to me.

If it works for you, great, keep doing what you’re doing. But don’t dictate others what to do or not, because:

Remove this delusion that you are following the “true” LHP, you sound no different from all these religious people, which you criticize with such passion, who believe their religion is the true religion.

9 Likes

When did I criticize any religious people?

If anyone has taken it that way I apologize.

And @Anassa nails it again. You lost me at “True”, @Weare.

Your cup was full from the get go, there’s no point trying to give you any more info, it’s just going to spill over and be wasted. I mean look at the state of this:

If you can rationally and logically explain why you use man made dieties who cannot exist without belief in them to achieve the ultimate goal of becoming your truest self then by all means enlighten me

Holy assumption city Batman! I count 5, no, 6 unstated assumptions off the top of my head, but I’m not even going to start unpacking it, I already said it’s a waste of my time.

You already have your framework, and you’ve already decided what you think of what you assume is ours, you’re not listening, that’s why there’s no point ‘educating’ you, assuming we cared to try, which I for one, don’t.

8 Likes

Clearly I am not expressing myself very well. No one seems to understand my intentions of this post. I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do or say that I’m right and they’re wrong.

I’m just trying to share and define my chosen path. I know that I have an extremist view of what I believe the left hand path is. I’m not trying to say that it is the only way to see it. Nor am I trying to say that it is more right than anyone else’s.

I apologize if you don’t understand me. I know I don’t understand anyone else’s views and was trying to.

1 Like

What is the utility of this practice? Just to talk with your Holy Guardian Angel for once? or will he/she stay with the practitioner after that 24/7 and communicate when even needed? Devoting 6 month of one’s life isn’t a small thing.

2 Likes

We all work with others to further ourselves. That’s nature dude.

4 Likes

The Angel is with you for life. No one knows what exactly it is, but my guess is that it is a personification of the Godself. Once contact is made, your magical ability skyrockets and things like evocation become easier. The “Angel” acts as a sort of protector and mediator between you and the spirits you call.

At the end of the Operation, with the Angel standing by, you evoke all the “demons of Hell” and bind them to your service, though EA told me that it is really less of a binding and more like making a pact (the literature calls it a binding because the translators were approaching it from a RHP perspective). Essentially, you and the demons agree to work together.

One of the weird quirks of the Abramelin Operation is that, when it is worked from a Christian or Jewish perspective, a rather large amount of those who complete it become “black brothers” and turn to the LHP. EA discusses his experience in his book Questing After Visions.

5 Likes

Sure it is a pact? I mean with pacts with single demonic king one can easily earn few millions. If all the demons ( did a rough calculation. it turns out 72 demons have under them in total 60000000 demons, with single legion holding 5000 plus ) from hell is working with you then even conquering the 5 continent won’t be impossible.

2 Likes

Yes, from what EA told me, it is more of a pact, than a binding. I trust his experience as he has so much more of it regarding pacts than I have, and he has done the Operation himself as well.

If you read his experience in Questing After Vision, it was essentially the Angel evoking him rather than the other way around.

The Angel is Power personified and its only interest is your Ascent. It doesn’t really care what you do in your mundane life, as long as you fulfill whatever your spiritual destiny is. If you want to conquer the world with the legions of Hell, go right ahead.

4 Likes

Well it took longer than I hoped and had a very strange detour but I’m ready to get this back on track

1 Like

Ok I’m going to call this the" extreme atheist’s left hand path to creating your own magickal system "

And if that offends any of your delicate sensibilities know that I don’t give a shit. I’ve gotten past caring what any of you think about this.

First step is to renounce all forms of religion and all gods

From here on out to follow this path you should not use any spiritual energy that is not yours ie demons , angel ,gods ,devils ,djin etc.

You are not to contact them and ignore them when they try to contact you.

Know that you are human. To be human is to be better than the gods. Humans can create gods therefore are better than them.