Extent of power, attributes?

i wanted to say what happened with me this past few days,i was having pain in my back everyday and i asked many times to the King Belial to do something to help me,i closed my eyes and i started to see what seemed to be white nerves,like eletricity from my feet until the top of my head which gave me a sensation of stunned in the end and relaxement,i felt sleep,ended up sleeping and until now,7days without pain…

the pain is mere due to the daily activities,working in a chair infront of a computer and etc,also some stress that is normal,maybe too much coffee too…

i didnt knew that he could do that,but honestly i always had this feeling that he could do anything…

had a weird dream that i saw a boiling river and someone drinking a cup of tea,had ginger on my fridge,i woke up and decided to make alot of ginger tea,i made it and after i put it on the fridge to drink it cold…

honestly,the pain was gone and i believe that is was due to this things that happened…

i have no idea what he made,but it was funny because i ended up making all this tea to drink and well,feeling a hundred percent again…

i am still waking up like 5 times a night,but well,atleast i dont feel tired…

just wanted to share this,its cool to see how the things happen,its good to be in the good shape again…

sincerely

Alex

6 Likes

Ginger is a natural anti inflammatory. :wink:

6 Likes

Nice result! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

curious like i am,now i will even want to know who was drinking the tea in the dream lol

a simple ginger solved the problem =D

small things that make big difference,good to pay more attention in this details to avoid drinking too much remedy

feeling good again,that is priceless

2 Likes

Could have been you. May have been a vision of what you needed to do to take care of yourself. Would be interesting to find out!

4 Likes

I sit at a cubicle all day and my back hurts. I felt Belial hit the base of my spine and then energy like electricity run up my spine into my head and I saw a white light. My back cracked and the pain was gone.

1 Like

i am feeling 500% better,zero pain…

good to see that you have a similar experience =)

1 Like

Interesting dream you had. Not long ago I was browsing drinks in the store and settled on a chilled bottle of Ginger Tea.

the effect is amazing,combined with ginseng pills,even better…
i am finishing this year a college of sciences and next year i will start medicine

when we have perspective,life seems to be a easy mode game in all aspects

enjoy your friday =)

I will. I always enjoy the weekends. I used to eat alot of ginseng… and one time went on a trip to San Francisco and ended up buying a whole case of Ginseng Gum from chinatown. Lately I have been drinking Triente Sized Iced Drip coffee for my fix (Triente is X-Large). But perhaps doing some chinese herbals would be a nice change as I am growing bored of the same thing everyday. I did the Ginger Tea for like almost a week straight.

I drink alot of pineapple juice for my diet (as it sweetens ones body chemistry esp for Love), and occassionally eat Figs/Dates, and take my Zinc vitamin pills.

1 Like

funny,your initial is K and mine is B

King Belial lol

1 Like