Expression of my Gratitude

Thank you Forum, for the support you have shown me, many people have helped me in various ways here, I am very thankful, my health is still not the best, but i am still fighting, I know I can make it, with the help of The Dark and and the Luminescent Cosmos, and with the support of great people like you.

Thank you

6 Likes

Start unlocking the potential of not just yourself, but also the the things you put into your body. For example, with food and medicine, bring out the full potency of the medication and all the best nutrients of the foods. Now focus on these things rebuilding you better than they ever did before. This should help with general bullshit, pains and aches and whatnot. Drink coffee with just honey in it, hot tea with lemon and tumeric. Lots of antioxidants, blueberries are great for that. Also almonds. Try this, it’s not a 100% fix, but it’ll make the struggles easier.

2 Likes

:smile::smile::smile: thank you, yes I am trying to do that, i am sober from everything for 1 month now more or less, but coffee with honey idk is it good? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like