Explain what this means

all%20seeing%20eye%201

The golden glowing pyramid part. I get that its illuminati and the all seeing eye…

Whats the back story?

7 Likes

Maybe its a simple painting and do not represent any thing in concret, the rest of it is what you said, do you know the painter’s name o from where you get this picture? Here some referense about triangles.

Its not really about the painting. That golden glowing pyramid is hovering over me. Has been since yesterday. .

Possibly could connect to the eye of Ra or Horus.

At any rate its not letting anything get to me.

2 Likes

Take a look at it also.

1 Like

The eye is the eye of providence that represents God. Found in many cultures, religions and spiritual paths all around the world. The triangle in most artwork is the Trinitarian triangle, and used when the “the eye” was stolen by Christianity, like many other symbols.

Freemasons use a cloud instead of a triangle. When the eye is within a circle inside a triangle, it usually represents the triangle of manifestation in high magick.

Before it was used/stolen by Christians, the eye was well known symbol in all spiritual paths, and was sacred symbol in ancient civilizations. The eye in the triangle was used by ancient Egyptians to represent the presence of God in our world. The eye of RA-Horus is the eye of the invisible God, Amun.

6 Likes

Interesting. Thank you. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Maybe this video help you more its talk about the eye of horus and ra.

1 Like

Just doesnt seem to completely fit. Theres something missing.

2 Likes

http://www.sacredthreads.net/www.sacredthreads.net/the_evil_eye.html

Could relate to Inanna Ishtar

Just not finding exactly what im looking for.

It looks like the golden pyramid but whatever is inside it spins really fast and light comes out from it like the golden pyramid

1 Like

Found something about it while looking for some information on the anja chackra :thinking:
Hope it helps.

https://www.richardcassaro.com/tag/opening-our-third-eye/

Hello @Eye_of_Ra,

I usually associate the all seeing eye with the subconscious mind, refering to the idea that ones subconscious never stops paying attention be you wide awake or sound asleep.

Maybe some dream work might help identify and clarify the message…