Cool. I’ll join in.

Ok I’ll join

1 Like

Invited you .

1 Like

Got you.

I’m in.

1 Like

Im game if there is room still. Is evocation mandatory? Its not how i primarily work but I can make it happen

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite and @Losttraveller
Invited both of you.

Is there still room lol I’m still learning and growing every day I’ve been practicing magic for about 3 months if that’s ok

If it’s still open, I want in :smiley:

I had a blast with the group working last time, ready to do this again :innocent:

4 Likes

@Mulberry likes group workings.
@Titan.M does too i think

2 Likes

This sounds like fun! I’m in for the next one if possible!

@ariesangel, if you’re not too busy at the moment, I think you could like this :slight_smile:

@Dankquanicus don’t know if you’d like to partake but any group working would benefit from your skills I’m sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a ton @Rish :blush:
I’m in!

1 Like

Ok im in

@Alexane22
@Eibwen_glab
@Zoclora
@Ao4001
@Yui6749
Invited you guys. The first working has enough members already, but we’ll have regular cycles of workings. If enough members take part, we might make two groups who work simultaneously. Still, till then take part In the conversations, enjoy the library and other things.

Sadly privacy to summon demons is a bit scarce for me, so I’ll have to skip this one but thanks.

1 Like

If their is still room I’m in this would be fun to open once mind to other deities or spirit I have not previously worked with !

1 Like