Experiment : group working

Hello there, I’ve been Inspired by another post on this forum to create this post.

Prerequisite : Previous experience with evocation and magick In general.

Idea : A group will be formed of the Interested members. Everyone In the group will evoke the chosen Demon/Entity for a specific purpose. We’ll go by turns, One request; One person; One day. All the members will work with the chosen entity for a single members request on the same day (possibly same time). Then, next day next request of another member.
Eg. If there’s a member ‘N’ trying to get their ex back, all the members will evoke the chosen entity on the same day and will ask for the same request i.e. ‘N’ get his/her ex lover back.

We’ll work until each of the member had their request worked upon. We’ll see how successful and powerful will the results be.

Method of evocation : EA’s , GoM’s or any other (depends on the person)

Anywhere between 7-10 members will be fine for the first working.
I’ll add you to the group chat after you PM me or reply this post.

5 Likes

I’m in.

Interesting, i know how to summon demons but i cant see them, i have to work on my senses frist :joy: :sob:

I want to be the member “N” :joy:

1 Like

Physical evocation Is not necessary. Petition or any form of connective evocation will work.
You just need some previous experience with magick In general.

1 Like

Great! I’ll be adding the members altogether. Hope that’s fine by you.

1 Like

Got any previous experience with magick?

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes
I am practicing 6 months only, but i had great results and terrible also, i’m learning every day

I’ll join if it is ok

1 Like

I’d also like to join if it’s still open

1 Like

Of course, added you.

Sure, Invited you.

Lillypad, I sent you an Invite. Have a great time polishing your skills.

2 Likes

I am in…

Great idea! Just one thing…performing the ritual at the same time will be a little challenging considering we are all from different timezones.

1 Like

@Eibwen_glab
@Alexane22
@Angelb1083
@Nachtdiegall

Hi Team…I thought I should let you guys knows. Hence tagged you here.

2 Likes

Clarification for interested members:

Death curses and various baneful works on or off the table? I.E summoning Glasyas Labolas to rip someone to shreds and such :thinking:

1 Like

I’m down <3

2 Likes

There’s no right or wrong Inside the group. No judgements. Members will put on what they want as their request and all members will work onto It. Baneful, love, lust anything and everything.
Baneful magick Is surely on the table.

5 Likes

Members with similar timezones will do It. Otherwise we’ll try for the nearest time possible.
And at the least, the same day.

3 Likes