Experiences with the Djinn

Are you able to share any of your recent experiences while working with this book?

1 Like

I typically do this in my balg journal but I can tell you some on this thread too.

I’ve done the ritual for financial increase twice. Worked very quickly both times. I also tried the ritual to be well liked by others and saw very fast gains and improvements there as well.

2 Likes

I apologise and thank you. I will reference your personal journal. I too have many experiences using the book by Hargrove and actually started out with Baal Kadmon’s publication which was effective but had unintended consequences that were unexpected. I was unprepared. That experience gave me a healthy respect for the Jinn!

1 Like

I bet it did. So you’ve been using Hargroves system now? Do you like it.

1 Like

I do like his system. Kadmons book will produce results. If your relatively new to magic start with Hargrove’s method. Regardless to other people’s opinions on this thread never doubt the power of the Jinn. The avenues they employ to transfer your intent and energy is often different than what many reference as Goetic spirits. Results can come swiftly but by means that are undesirable. They will make you realize very quickly that you tasked them with turning your life upside down to achieve the very goal you thought would complete you. But you could have done alone. But then again…isn’t that the very essence of magic.
Find your way first.

4 Likes

Very sound advice.

Adding onto offerings, because I realized I missed some:

• Spices (curry powder, preferably).
  • Jasmine.
  • Honey.
  • Sweets (dark chocolate).
  • Lemon.
  • Juhi (flower).

They are also attracted and fond of Sufi music. (:

4 Likes

Dates too for sweeter spirits and plenty of incense! They love sweet scents

2 Likes

Could you dm me?

Can I DM you about the book Berhatiah? I got a copy of it and I found it interesting.

The Djinn are not humans. Nor are most spirits, deities and demons. They can read us like an open book. If we figure it out they are a Djinn, there is NO possible way of hiding it from them. This is just my experience with spirits, deities and Djinn.

Thank you so much for this link!