Experiences with the Djinn

That Friday seduction ritual alone is worth the price of the Book, it has worked wonderfully, the ritual to force endings is also priceless, in my view the 70% percent success rate that you post is quite impressive.

8 Likes

These are for you my friend! From the heart. :heart::heart:

How long did the effect last?

If you’re referring to the seduction ritual, the effects lasted more than long enough for me to decide whether I wanted to engage the person in a longer term relationship, probably about a month or so. I decided otherwise.

2 Likes

What was your level of contact with the target before the ritual? Mine was good with with one target and very limited with the second, it was someone I just saw and interacted with at a coffee shop and I was lucky enough to know their name. Both were failures or unnoticeable results.

The ritual says it’s not for general seduction which is a shame. But, do you think it can work on targets where you don’t even know their names?

2 Likes

The level of contact was very good save for the fact that at the slightest hint of any moves on my part, the target would run for the hills. The author does say the target should be named, so its not a general seduction ritual, but I can assure you the ritual is pure filth, particularly if you back it up with the ritual for obsessive thoughts.

2 Likes

many really don’t know how it works. There are names of Djinns who like the contact with the magician. Djinns are of a completely different nature and have very different emotions. This is very important for the magician to investigate. Being nice and respectful towards the jinn, most jinn see as weakness. They love to mislead you. If you call a Djinn without knowledge. Then book a room in the psychiatry for yourself. People study the jinn.
and don’t think you’re there after reading a book about the jinn. it takes years.

3 Likes

There are benevolent jinn that don’t do stuff like this but people like to work with dangerous jinns for some reason.

Also some people should maybe research jinn beyond Islam. You’ll find a wealth of information that isn’t so black and white about them.

3 Likes

That’s my main concern and the reason why I have the book sitting there and have not dare to use it. I would have thought in the beginning that if I’m brave enough to work with demons, I would be to work with Djinns. The point is, the person I want to affect is Muslim and they actively pray in their religion against the effects of Djinns on them. Will the prayers work and I’ll end up with a problem? I have no idea.

Jinn don’t care if you’re Muslim or not, they predate their incorporation into their lore, even in their original lore in Mesopotamia.

6 Likes

All that of Muslim, Christian… Djinns sounds like tales, tbh. My concern is more if Muslims have found a way with their prayers to get rid of them. Let’s say, like the LBRP, I wonder if their prayers have that effect on Djinns or is just what they want to think…

1 Like

Well it’s more of a test of will, prayers are the same as spells, so it’s very possible but a spell is as “strong” as the will of the caster.

3 Likes

Ohhh his will is quite strong, and his faith on his religion too. But I’ve been able to affect him with each work I’ve done, even if the effects in general didn’t last very long… so there’s that.

1 Like

I have worked a lot with the Djinns and have done all the rituals in the book.

I had 95% success and the reason why I am taking that 5%off that is that the seduction ritual doesn’t work for me. Abu Hassan Zobah doesn’t want to bring me the guys I asked him too… and for a good reason as he reveals to me each time. Which doesn’t bother me so much.

I had lots of communication with the Djinns through dreams and they liked to be naughty moving things in my rooms and unlocking cupboards and opening them in front of my eyes and closing them. Usually that was a sign that my spell was going to manifest really soon.

I personally absolutely love the nature and the energy of the Djinns. They are my favourite spirits to work with and I am not bothered when they are in my life. I guess my attitude towards them makes them like me back and help me.

I have experienced spiritual rain and they also taught me how not to get possessed by any random spirit. It was quite a scary experience how they showed me but so precious. I am grateful.

If I really want a spell to manifest I usually offer incense to them and I communicate with them all day if I can. They seem to love it.

They have been really protective of me. I also have a Djinn in a vessel carrying him with me everywhere I go. He is such a sweetheart. For example once at work they were giving me hard time and bullying me for no reason. So he gave them a migraine and they couldn’t have the energy to give me hard time.
Or a guy I fancied came to my work with another woman and was kissing her. I prayed to all Djinn kings to help me finish my shift and help me not hurt. So they caused a blackout and all the lights were off so I couldn’t see him.

The more you work with Djinns and the more you respect them the more they return back the favour. You have to have though a certain attitude. If you want to be the boss and tell them off they won’t help you as much

I accept them for who they are. And if they are naughty and want to move things in the house I am not upset. I find it funny and ask them to cause a different mischief so we both feel amused. And they actually do it and we have a laugh.

Some people might have different experience than me or want to caution me… but I personally am in peace and in good terms with the Djinns I work with.

3 Likes

That was an awesome djinn related post. Where you are with them is exactly where I hope to get too. Cool journey!

2 Likes

How can I navigate working with my djinn, a deity and a spirit? Will they clash?

1 Like

Update:

I’ve started working with Hargroves book practical Djinn magick. Really great stuff guys it works and it works fast. I gained alot of knowledge about the djinn from people sharing thier experiences on this thread and I’ve incorporated that in my Djinn workings.

I highly recommend the book and system.

2 Likes