Experiences with Satan rituals in competitive sports so far

So when I was out of this path, I believed in Jesus and tried to send positive energy to my favorite teams resulted absolutely disappointment no effectiveness no achievements just backed fire and no wins, lost at the last minutes horrible luck, I have decided to tried to orgasm to the sigil method I fined the sigil of Satan here and decided to give it a try, my mantra is to believe and go with something based on my expiriences, so 5 wins no loses, crazy prediction at the 3-1 when we scored two goals at two minutes I don’t believe in coincidences, I tried it on other teams and this is consistent so far 100% result, just wanted to say hail Satan! And show gratitude to him, I was shocked I imagined the perfect score and it happens accurately like I focused on, I noticed that when ever I’m in stress about it it’s just projecting this insecurities to my goals so I decided to go with the calm mind state knowing that what ever happens the goals will actually come in the end I highly recommend stop thinking and forcing your irrelevant emotions about it and focus on something else instead unless you’re in a deep trans mode, cause when I got stressed and scared this one goal came

4 Likes

Nice. So did you bet on those score ? I mean did you won money ?

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t bet, I don’t know should I use this spells for betting ? That’s a good idea actually I would love to try this out

2 Likes

you definitely should. Start with small amounts.

2 Likes

I think you should test it out. First go small then if it continues to work move on more money betting. If you can keep me /us/ updated. Good luck

3 Likes

Definitely will update tomorrow I’m going to bet on some main games

3 Likes

Alright. Good luck

2 hours to the game :slight_smile: cya soon :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps I should go on the smallest teams, the end result ended up exactly like I expected, that game was considered as a surprise result, ok the problem is Is focusing on multiple versatile of games, Earned 15 dollars profit from this gamble, Satan is still on my side I hope for consistency, I don’t know if I should have gambled big

2 Likes

I think you should go one more time, with small profit. If you are right then as well , then i think after that time you should go big in. Just my opinion. And gratz

2 Likes

Hi @SilenceLover any update on the experiment? I hope it’s going well for you. Please update so we can know how it went.