Experiences With Nitika?

A couple of days ago I read the Magickal Cashbook by Damon Brand and decided to put it in practice, follow all guidelines, and starting with a small amount just as a pilot test. Boom, it manifested within hours, so now I’m working on a bit of a higher amount to see how long it can take.

Any success or failure stories working with Nitika or the Magickal Cashbook? Just taking a quick look around on the search bar I found it didn’t work for everybody, in fact, a few people had the exact opposite of what they desired happen.

2 Likes

Nitika Rocks He delivers every time either with magickal cash book or new avatar power :+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

NItika’s been great for me.

For some reason the money magick comes easily.

I started a pop up store online selling my old books.

Not much happened.

After a month I renamed it after Nitika and did some genius work.

Immediately things changed. Against all odds I made over $4000 from February until May, even after the pandemic kicked in.

I’m turning my attention to cryptocurrency now.

I found Nitika to be wonderful. The key is asking for reasonable things.

The first few times I used Magickal Cashbook, I only asked for small things: $20 for printer ink, things like that. They came within 3 days, always: I got several class action settlements that I forgot about, Office Max told me that I didn’t need to return an order and just refunded my money, etc.

NItika’s cool!

But I had to get out of a poverty mindset before anything happened. That’s super important form what I can tell. I did an invocation for providence and a lot of work on trust and abundance. it’s an ongoing process but so far so good.

9 Likes

Okay but mediocre. As test, 7 days is way too much to do a ritual and only get less than 30 dollars lol. I’ve made more in a day on my own.