Experiences with Ahriman?

I’ve been feeling a strong pull toward Ahriman and his daevas. I rarely feel such a strong pull and he’s shown me his power before in terrifying ways. Has anyone on here had experienced with Ahriman?

2 Likes

Yes, there’s a topic about this recently in General, here.

Don;t miss out on the free chapter by Kurtis Joseph from his upcoming book, Black Magick Of Ahriman - details at balg.co/ahriman. It looks really good!

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:9488”]Yes, there’s a topic about this recently in General, here.

Don;t miss out on the free chapter by Kurtis Joseph from his upcoming book, Black Magick Of Ahriman - details at balg.co/ahriman. It looks really good![/quote] Oh man I’m excited for this book. I checked out your thread on your experiences with Ahriman and I’ve been doing a lot of research of my own on the daevas and Melek Taus’ role in the Ahrimanic system. Really exciting. I haven’t felt this excited about Magick in a while. I think this might be the path I’m meant to walk.

2 Likes

It was life-changing for me, literally the polar opposite and necessary balance to the RHP work I did, only over a far shorter period of time and with far less chaos (and I mean BAD, “flailing round/losing the plot” chaos) as a result! :heart:

Reading that chapter took me straight back to those days, curtains and blinds drawn, pathworking for hours a day, losing all taste for anything much except coffee with some egg stirred in, my mind buzzing with dreams of other realms and dimensions, which sounds crazy but that was a GOOD time, a whole new world opening up! :smiley:

Enjoy the ride because it’s going to be radically empowering, I count that period as some of the best days of my life, right up there with falling in love and knowing this time it was for real! It was a feeling of wholeness, of relief, and almost a validation of previous feelings of malaise, that yes, something WAS missing from my life before, and yes it’s okay that I wasn’t always happy, but that now this is fixed and I can move on with my life, complete at last.

I mean I’m sorry to gush, but it really WAS that profound!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:9488”]It was life-changing for me, literally the polar opposite and necessary balance to the RHP work I did, only over a far shorter period of time and with far less chaos (and I mean BAD, “flailing round/losing the plot” chaos) as a result! :heart:

Reading that chapter took me straight back to those days, curtains and blinds drawn, pathworking for hours a day, losing all taste for anything much except coffee with some egg stirred in, my mind buzzing with dreams of other realms and dimensions, which sounds crazy but that was a GOOD time, a whole new world opening up! :smiley:

Enjoy the ride because it’s going to be radically empowering, I count that period as some of the best days of my life, right up there with falling in love and knowing this time it was for real! It was a feeling of wholeness, of relief, and almost a validation of previous feelings of malaise, that yes, something WAS missing from my life before, and yes it’s okay that I wasn’t always happy, but that now this is fixed and I can move on with my life, complete at last.

I mean I’m sorry to gush, but it really WAS that profound!:)[/quote] I evoked Ahriman last night along with a few daevas and it just felt like they were so tight knit. Thick as thieves I’d say. Not only that but I felt at home. Like when you go back to your home town or somewhere you are familiar and say “These are my people!”.

2 Likes

Idk anything about Ahriman but I’m getting a strong lustful feeling. Would this hold true?

1 Like

Yes, all strong forces of desire to act upon the world, and the people and things within it (and not fall into the ascetic/self-hating/renunication traps) are Ahrimanic hallmarks, well in my experience anyway.

3 Likes

I am very excited about the release of this book… more excited for the practitioners and the results they will achieve. I need to make one thing clear though… This book is not like ANYTHING ever published. I was a student of Michael Fords years back. Trust me when I say his influence is absent. I tapped into something which is so deep and profound my jaw still drops when I open the work and read it. This is not work which came from a man with “higher intellect”. This comes from the source of it all, Ahriman himself. I am not smart enough to create such depth and power. Ahrimanic Yoga=not applicable, Zurvanite heresy=not applicable, integration of “deific masks” outside of this pantheon=impossible without detrimental effect. This work will not only change you and empower you to change reality. It will change the world and revolutionize the working praxis of the occult.

4 Likes

Really glad to see you here Mr. Joseph. I have been enjoying your videos. Maybe they’ll set up a Q+A for you. Anyways, welcome!

1 Like

All questions can be submitted under my “category”. I will do my best to answer what I can on this forum. However if the question would be most beneficial to all in lieu of serving the individual I will likely just do video response. So in short the Q&A is dictated by members of the forum. I figured this way people get the information they WANT. :wink: And thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

After i had read about Lady evas experience with Ahriman years ago in this forum he manifested himself or presented himself to me. his energy is so intense that it really affected me. this Demon is no joke take my word for it.

I concur. This “demon” is the source of ALL demons. So you are indeed correct. He can definitely be rather intense. However their is much to gain from him. :wink:

4 Likes

Can Ahriman help me to conjure more WILL, or more emotion? I have trained myself into somewhat of a Buddha and I don’t get easily worked up, so I feel like my evocations and my conjurings are “dry”. I need more WILL. More emotion, more desire, more passion. Hecate has called it “Fury”. Any help with what to do? I do not really resonate with demons who are devious or difficult to “control”. I don’t claim to be good at handling something that requires this. Please tell me if he is harmless or dangerous?

2 Likes

I practice Ahrimanic yoga. Try fords Luciferian witchcraft😉

1 Like

Holding you to it. Book ordered.

3 Likes

This is a rather complex question… for a couple of reasons but I will do my best. Buddhism as it is taught today is heavily influenced by the more ancient Hindu sects. It is certain specific Hindu Gods who later became the demons of this text. This work is continuing and becoming rather interesting and so I am currently working on a second book, but the use of Malas and things of that nature have come forth as tools of spiritual development and sorcery, as well as being “fetish items”.

In your case I would not harness Ahriman but Aeshma the demon of fury. Their are specific yogic methods within the book which can enable you to harness specific Divs or demons through what Zohak calls “Kunda” yoga. This is much different than Michael Fords approach as he attempts to associate the demons with the chakras when in fact the chakras are associated with the Amesha Spentas or Angels of the Zarathustrian religion. Kunda Yoga instead focuses of the Kundalini alone and the reuniting of the isolated aspects of consciousness as conveyed through the chakra system. The science of mandala, asana, and mantra are a huge part of kunda yoga.

We need to come to realize that these forces are parts of self. Divinity was viewed much differently than it is today. Before “Satan” came forth through Ahriman the dark principle was called Angra Mainyu which simply means evil inspiration. So these demons who are hard to control are usually aspects of self we refuse to face and therefore we remain outside of our fullest power and potential. Come to understand that our greatest fears are usually gateways to our greatest power.

Lastly ALL magick can be considered “dangerous”. In this book I went through hell for you. As long as you follow the suggestions their are built in insurance policies to cover your ass making this work much more bearable as I make my mistakes quite clear so you can learn from them. Even when not made clear I convey the lessons learned in a direct way. Also I am always around to ask questions and guide those doing the work. Though this book is just now being released I have been guiding others on the Path of Smoke for around two and a half years and I have witnessed powerful transformations.

8 Likes

this is so great! Thank you for taking the time to explain that!

1 Like

You are always welcome. That is why I am here.

1 Like