Experienced occultists - ever had a deity that was impossible to evoke?

Not in the sense that you are aware this deity is very hard to evoke and never tried, but one that was seemingly impossible?

Pardon my french, but one that I could never fucking call upon was Klepoth. I have tried twice, maybe not hard enough, but they have never come to me. It was bizarre to me. May have been a mistake on my behalf, or a dislike of my energy (Dantalion did not like me, but did come to me. He came to tell me that I was not fit for Him).

Have you had any similar experiences?

4 Likes

King Purson left me on “seen” several times already. He also walked away mid-calling.
During a formal session he made very clear that he was not really excited to see me, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is so funny to me as I always refer to Azazel suddenly turning the flame down if I don’t hurry up and get to my point as him “about to hang up the phone”. :joy:

2 Likes

Isn’t Klepoth a demon under Syrach?

though I rarely to evocation over projection, I have had one failed attempt at evoking Hermes, which I later found him to just reject them which led me to project to him and ask why lol.

2 Likes

yes he is!

Did Hermes tell you why?

Yeah, he didn’t like me at the time :laughing:

1 Like

My experience with Dantalion. He was very nice and polite then told me I was full of rage and lust and in simple terms, didn’t jive with me whatsoever. It’s very funny in a way.

3 Likes

Not experienced but in hindsight, most demons didn’t want me lol. My energy doesn’t agree with theirs so I don’t mind.

2 Likes

Why is that? Did you get a reason?

1 Like

I never followed up on it because I won’t go through that again. I learnt that different beings empower different practioners. Some may be feel more at home around Angelic energies, some around Infernal and I myself am conformable and work better with various Gods.

Not completely related to your topic but I tried praying to Njord and he never answered a while passed and he spirit battled me XD.

The only problem I have had so far was with Sekhmet. I invoked her fine the first time and it went well but after that I had so many imposters pretending to be her it was unreal

It took me a long time to get the real Sehkmet through and I had this awful imposter thing to banish that was quite strong coming through quickly that wanted worshipping. It made me hesitant to try again. No other problems so far with the Goetia

Agares gave me a hard time. The first I thought it was just my senses that weren’t well developed but, 2 years later, I evoke him again and he noped the hell out of me. Still dunno what’s his issue, he’s suppose to be an “easy” and rather accessible demon.

Just in case you’re wondering, 2 days later he did appeared, I’m persistent :laughing:

2 Likes

If you know the right name and have the correct power and will at your disposal, you can successfully evoke.

It’s not always wise, since as you’ve noted the spirits don’t always want to be dragged into a circle and compelled to fulfill trivial mortal whims. You can earn yourself a lot of ire this way and probably need to live quite a careful life if you make a habit of it.

And some names have been lost, rendering some entities free of evocation the way we practice it.

King Purson is a character for sure. I wish we had good chemistry but my other spirits were not doing well around him. Very powerful but you seriously have to be the right type of person. Very fiery. Huge dark side Though.

1 Like

He’s pretty clipped but in my experience when he finally says something it answers a 1000 questions.