Experience with Satan again even tho, We are out of retrograde Mercury this target ended up on top

Hahahahaha fuck that, I tried everything I’m frustrated this thing is genuinely protected, Almost everything went according to plan, But again the universe found away to make him come on top and now he is much more powerful that’s it I’m done it’s impossible to overcome him no matter how certain I’m the universe reserving all of my efforts…

4 Likes

What made you think you could win?

1 Like

Well Satan never disappointed me even today everything went according to plan, Just with this specific target it’s seems useless, The universe reserved at all of the results and that moment when I finally could have said that Satan can pass his defenses, It’s just that again all this efforts in my offerings and energy is only for a limited amount of time just to boost this target confidence at the end, I tried everything before this mercury retrograde I tried to release all of my energy to the moment when I would have passed out, I tried to offer many things, Just to get the message from him that he is on the top and everything is working out in his favor from The Universe how fun… what should I do sacrifice animal or just quit and accept the lost?

3 Likes

Bro. Its not the universe. Its the Process of Baneful magic

Hold on ill explain.

They are SUPPOSED to feel on top. Its an ILLUSION! Pride comes before the fall. Remember??

The more on top they feel, the closer they are getting to their destruction. Satan did his part. The universe is weak and not interfering.

Just be patient @SilenceLover

8 Likes

Your Enemy WILL die.

Thats it. Final. No debates, questions, etc

6 Likes

@SilenceLover
Here is what you do.

Do one more baneful ritual but this time…
EXHAUST ALL EMOTION. The anger, hate, frustration, etc

Once its all gone, you wont even care. That is the sign of success

4 Likes

@Micah is absolutely right. It’s always calm before the storm. You must be patient and try not to think about it.

5 Likes

Thx man appreciate your encouragement your words of wisdom made me more motivated and made me smile at the same time, Just hope to have the final upper hand in regards to my intentions with him

3 Likes

Here is another small piece of advice. Look at your little blerp in your oun profile, you said it best yourself.

3 Likes

Ok I’m shocked Satan delivered big time, Just got a message of some progress from the target hahahahaha he is depressed and he and his gf broke up hahahahaha just saw him uploading to Facebook about relationship, I have no intention of killing him just to cause him long term pain for what he did to my sister, I can’t reveal more then that tho

8 Likes

Hail Satan!:metal::metal:
Satanists unite!

5 Likes

This is some crazy ass shit, Never saw posts like this from him in the last hours he is genuinely depressed hahahahaha wtf, Hail Satan dude delivered fast after I woke up I saw this posts perhaps my obsession was in my way, Also thx to you bruh I have changed my mind state and I know that everything is for the best, That’s just too good I mean only broken guy would upload shit like that to Facebook wtf is this man, Hahahahaha abuser getting his karma no one will ever touch my sister like this anymore, It’s either I’m high on acid, LSD or both.

8 Likes