Experience with runyons use of the Shem angels in Goetia

I know poke runyons method of the Goetia involves writing the corresponding Shem angels sigil on the back of the Goetic spirits seal as a way to ensure the spirit is cooperative.

Obviously we all know this is unnecessary for Goetic practice to be successful, that’s not the issue here.
I’m saying does anyone here use this OTA method of evocation and how does it compare with simplified or streamlined Goetic evocation.

1 Like

Not yet… ask me in a year or so :sweat_smile: not helpful I know but how I’m going to do it so saving & following thread!

1 Like

Cool I hope you watched that video I gave you a link to it’s really awesome on the subject.

1 Like

Not watched but saved in my queue as I work my way through the great recommendations lol :joy: hopefully today I will begin!

1 Like

I know it’s like an hour and a half but it’s Really good. They even do a live evocation of Astarte on the video which was cool beyond wordshttps://youtu.be/vpV7wfwMIiE

For those of you who don’t know what we’re talking about and want to see some kick ass ceremonial magick practiced check this video out.

1 Like

Probably it is explained that way for the simple people cause a witch/mage knows: as Above so Below, as Within so Without. That means they are interconected through Yin and Yang. Solve et Coagula

2 Likes

Yes you’re right I think.

1 Like

Tip:
If you look to the right on desktop, or, tap the page number on mobile, there is a bell icon. Click/tap that - you get options to change to “Watching”.
You can also turn off Watching or mute threads here.

2 Likes

Ooh thanks! Wasn’t aware!

2 Likes

Me neither I didn’t know that either.

2 Likes