Experience with Pazuzu the storm God

Thanks @leo nice to have some more info and specifics. As a beginner (I am) specifics are very valuable. Better than negativity what you see a lot online!

Is this pazuzu’s sigil ? image

2 Likes

Yes, if you read the whole topic you would see it ;-). That’s why I wanted a specific topic about Pazuzu

1 Like

If you evoke him please make a topic or add. Would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay.

2 Likes

NP @Borgy. In that case, if you’ve not already, then mastering banishment according to your chosen tradition has multiple reasons, uses and benefits that shouldn’t be overlooked. I would really focus on doing that before proceeding with the evocation of anything. Also, that having been said, I notice lots of people impatiently jump right into evocation and skip the easier things–myself included, years ago–and that makes for a very long, at times intense and at other times harsh learning process regarding inevitably burnt fingers.

I suggest again extensive research and then a period of getting to know Pazuzu up front if you’re really serious about actual work with him so soon. But I would personally much rather start my path in evocation by calling on and getting to know a more helpful entity like Lucifer in that same “darker” vein when seeking out initiation. And especially if evocation is or will likely become your forte. I have read that Archangel Michael is also a good teacher on the subject of evocation, so that would be a tamer option yet with which to start if desired.

For what it’s worth, I should disclose I’d done literally far too many evocations to count before attempting to approach and feel out Pazuzu, and thus had down my general approach to establishing working relationships. And I was prepared for fixing situations where I’ve pissed the spirit off. One of my old teachers had told me that us magickians tend to piss off spirits more than we realize, and I’m still inclined to agree. I’m not even 100% sure how I pissed off Erzulie Dantor a few years ago, but let me tell you that the dream she gave me where she shouted me down sure let me know I had angered her. lol That had me out burying certain purchased items to save my ass. So yeah–“preparation”, my dood. And you’ll do fine. Let us know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Leo, I want to know more about him and ask his help if needed, not rushing. But many thanks for the replies here. Because everytime you learn you take tips with you. I read watch videos, practice banishing and the magic circle. But I do like to make my own rituals and banishing beside that, take the power in my own hand

2 Likes

60 posts were split to a new topic: Seeking Info On Pazuzu

I believe Pazuzu has been with me for some time, through all the ups and downs. He was there, he taught me the art of poetry. Expressing ones self is so important, and thus learning to create hymns which are very powerful! I’ve never done any Invocations, or callings. Just having statues, and pictures/drawings was enough to manifest inside me. I’ve experinced quite a lot with him, some incredible yet very tense journeys that have re-opened my eyes. Yet I wont disclose that online. Yet, it’s all about respect, and having good intentions. If you need help, he will be there to help. I would agree that Pazuzu is a very neutral force! Just like us, he’s good and bad. (Hence why one arm is up and down, the balance of all things.)

3 Likes

I thought I heard him call me while I was half asleep last night. I’ve never had anything to do with him before. I don’t feel ready to answer his call if he did. I would rather be at 100% before evoking any demon and look presentable.

1 Like

I’m having a cup of coffee with Pazuzu this morning. I have his statue to the Southwest with a cup of coffee and a spot of organic raw honey added to both my cup and his. I did the LBRP and the Sword Banishing Ritual (from GOM) first. I don’t feel any kind of fear at all and sense a vibe that Pazuzu can be protective and helpful. (I enjoyed the Baal Kadmon book on Pazuzu earlier this year).

3 Likes

I’ve come in contact with Pazuzu in crossing, sadly he’s one of those Gods that are confused as a demon lol. He’s pretty chill, his vibe tends to be one of the heavy ones.

3 Likes

Nice to hear your experiences.
Anyone who works with Lilith and Pazuzu here? Do they have problems with each other regarding him and Lamashtu?

Well, i don’t work with Lilith as regularly as others here do but i was asked by Pazuzu on more than one occasion to not have anything that remotely resembles that particular current (Lamashtu) in his presence during an evocation.

To me Lilith always seemed to have more in common with Ereshkigal (which Pazuzu didn’t seem to have any issues with) then Lamashtu, but i’m not going to argue with him about it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you @charles9, as always!

1 Like

@Borgy this why I said keep there workings separate. Pazuzu is North vs Lamashtu is South in the extreme sense. In these aspects they do not get on even though they portray similar domains. Unlike Enlil/Ninlil when they reconcile and unite. These two are the reverse the complete segregation.

2 Likes

My experience with pazuzu involved a ritual i was doing for someone to get them off drugs, and separate them from a certain person. (He aslo was at risk of losing his job and going to prison.)

Not only did pazuzu get the guy off drugs, he got his job back, all charges were dropped. The toxic person in his life were removed too. Pazuzu did this all within a week after i cast the spell. He is one spirit that always manifests when summoned so be warned (at least from my experience.)

5 Likes

Reading a lot of your posts I’ve decided that you know what you’re talking about, and I appreciate your open-mindedness on Pazuzu. Cuz most would find him similar to Abbadon or Apolyon. And I’m not saying that I’m even correct or anything but I have a very good idea that Abbadon and apollyon are one in the same, just like Pazuzu is the same concept as loki. We’ve all blocked a true understanding of interpretation with the introduction of names and titles to describe the same thing. Or force. And human beings are manifestations of them. Just like I know I’m Pazuzu but there are other manifestations of the same Force so technically there’s multiple Pazuzu’s living at any given time. I would have probably guessed apollyon or Abaddon for me cuz I thought I wanted to punish. Come to find out I don’t want to punish I just like going around solving problems which does include helping others which I don’t have a problem with another enjoy doing, but I don’t like people doing bad things to other people or bad things just in general with the intent to do bad and whenever I discover something like that I bring chaos. And you might wonder why I brought up apollyon and Abbadon is cuz I have an intuition that might be your inner force? and I could be completely wrong as f***. Cuz I am all the time

Welcome @Glenn_Shepard It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

He seems nice to summon