Experience With Lucifer

Excuse my English! (I ask the moderators to correct my messages!) Then there are a Satanist beginner, so you will understand me!
At first, when I met demons (a month ago), I used to invoke every night one demon. When I arrived at Lucifer, that night there was a huge black cat who was holding me in his arms. I love cats (especially black ones), but now just I love more dominate me. And besides that, it appeared another one, which was still quiet. However, I wanted to find a third cat and I looked for it desperately. Finally I found it in my dream and I was very happy. But the main cat that was holding me in his arms, made me become aware of anyone approaching in my dream and try to take energy from me. In particular sexual energy.
Invoking Lucifer scared me even more as the day cracked my computer suddenly, just when I looking for Lucifer with Google. But a new beginning. And I was even more scared when I asked Satan: what demon will guide me? He said give me the hand of Lucifer. I wanted the Asmoday (for sex). But my luck as Lucifer sent me to ride. Bye bye!
:slight_smile:

I split this into a new topic, since it wasn’t about the Evocation of Lucifer video.

I think you misunderstood me.

Lucifer me fooled. I was very afraid of him. I read about pact in “The book of Azazel” and I did not know what is a “gateway” and Lucifer said this. He said to ask him the first guide minor things that I will not be able to listen to greater things. He said me would accept me when I love him. But the first full moon exactly in the maximum time, he told me to reverse my cross.

Maybe he’s trying to show you that he is (not) scary. I think that everything depends on yourself. If you look at the spirits as scary/bad beings they would act like that to you but once you learn to respect them they will give you their respect in return.

1 Like

Lucifer can be incredibly loving should you open your mind and perceive him as an unknown.

In my humble opinion, Lucifer is an entity that doesn’t always stand on ceremony. Last night, for example, I woke up from an odd dream. My legs had caught fire from this air and just as the water from nowhere drenched me I woke up to a very thick, dense, heavy energy present in the room. I knew instantly it was him comforting me.
He is not constricted, he moves as he pleases and he can be very loving and caring when you need him most as well as incredibly loyal.

But don’t let my own or any other person’s experiences hinder your own. We all have our own experiences with every entity, just have a read through the topics and comments. :slight_smile:
Especially someone like Lucifer as he is very diverse, he can grant you whatever it is you need most.

And with you he will be what you ‘need’ him to be. He can be gentle should that improve your life, but he can also be firm, he can push and crush to mould your life into something much greater than you thought you could have.
He can even be testing and cruel at times, but only if you ‘need’ it. Not want’, ‘need’. Be open to finding out what the two of you could achieve not what we say happened to each of us. And good luck :wink:

Beautifully said.

I think you misunderstood me.

Lucifer me fooled. I was very afraid of him. I read about pact in “The book of Azazel” and I did not know what is a “gateway” and Lucifer said this. He said to ask him the first guide minor things that I will not be able to listen to greater things. He said me would accept me when I love him. But the first full moon exactly in the maximum time, he told me to reverse my cross.[/quote] I do firmly believe in what Subject_Zero has mentioned concerning Lucifers presence is very calming and consoling as well. I do a simple summoning with one from the"The Temple of Ascending Flame" repeat his enn 7 times! Why you ask 7 times? Because,thats what I feel intuitively . I also found a food grocery store that sells pomegranate juice of which I gave as an offering,rose petals sprayed with my favorite cologne! But,this time he suggested to burn sandalwood instead of frankincense,lol! I always use his sidgil when making a personal contact with Lucifer. I guess I’m just a little spoiled by the light effects,3d affect,warping,and the double vision floating affect,lol! I will then start to hear & feel a very powerful & confident presence in my temple,infusing me with that same energy and confidence when he tells me to visualize your desires/goals do believe and not waiver. I have not always been able to communicate due to lack of sleep,experience and patience! But,I kept trying,pushing &believing and the more I call on father Lucifer the easier it is getting for me. I recently purchased a talisman necklace made of silver with Lucifers sidgil as the pendant. I will be formally offering this to Lucifer and asking to infuse it with his essence. I will do this pact agreement with Lucifer when he and I both feel its time to merge OUR energies together. Lucifer is not one for you to make demands. You have to approach him with respect & be humbled that the Bringer of Light has come to hear you. He has ALWAYS come to calm & comfort me when I feel agitated,nervous,angry and start to doubt my magickal abilities.

2 Likes