Experience with bees recently

Hello,
I would like to post what happened over the past month and see what you think. This is also my first post here so I hope this was the best place:
A little over a month ago, at my job someone had made a mistake. My job is to show them the mistake and ensure it is corrected. As I told the trainer where the mistake occurred , she proceeded to go walk off to another location. I figured she was finishing a task and would come right back. In this moment my boss walked up, and I told him about the mistake, and he approached the trainer, who then told him I told her the mistake happened where she walked to. I told her and him I didn’t, that I was standing right there and had told her the correct location. She kept replying that I didn’t tell her that. I had a witness to this entirely stupid ordeal and I kept my cool and walked away. As I was walking away however, I remember the witness saying to me," I can’t believe she said that." I remember muttering to the witness, “She doesn’t know how vengeful I can be.” I was a little upset about this, but forgot about it soon because most people around me seem to act like stupid zombies and pay no attention to the world around them.

On Sunday, I was at home standing outside with my boyfriend, and a bee flew up to us and landed on the porch rail. He went to swat it , and I instinctively say, “No! Don’t!” I don’t know why exactly, but I wanted that little bee to live.

On Wednesday at work, that same trainer got stung by a bee in the women’s restroom. It turns out she is allergic to bees, and an ambulance had to pick her up. By the time she got to her epipen she had passed out.

I try to keep a straight face but I couldn’t help but have a smile on my face when I had heard about this.

What nobody knows is I have a spirit guide. He appeared to me once in 2006 wearing black and yellow. He is protective of me, apparently.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

You seem to have some kind of natural link, which is really cool, and it seems like it’s something you could explore more and see if there’s more power there for you, more wisdom and knowledge - what types of magickal/spiritual stuff have you worked with so far?

You seem to have some kind of natural link, which is really cool, and it seems like it’s something you could explore more and see if there’s more power there for you, more wisdom and knowledge - what types of magickal/spiritual stuff have you worked with so far?[/quote]

Indeed! Seems like you have some shamanistic qualities, Id stick around that

Shamanistic and natural - those words ring very true to me. Sometimes I feel like a protector to the earth, like one of many others in this world. Lots of good and bad goes with it, but we should learn to balance these things as we need both. Crazy stuff calls out to me sometimes, and I try to help but within reasons.
Time-skips, vampirical tendencies, I could go on but main thing is I’m unsure about even typing it out because my dual self is saying I shouldn’t tell, and the other part is saying it’s ok. That’s why it’s called occult. Seeing others talk about it more makes another part of me feel better, and it’s okay to get out there.

I’m definitely with Eva on this. You know, I remember reading there are spirits in the Goetia that can open you up to be able to psychically communicate with animals. I used to scoff at shows like " pet psychic", but there is evidence there that this exists. Some actually cause storms. If you continued your exploration of this natural connection you have, I think you’d be pleasantly surprised the extent of your abilities.

…and just think of all that free honey…YUM YUM!