Experience with Asmodeus and Lucifer

So I just had a fairly wild evocation (at least by my amateur standards). There’s a guy who I know who is a complete and total shithead; he has cheated on his partner, made inappropriate advances on people, and has no self control, especially when he is drunk. But recently he’s been making advances on my girlfriend and being super physical and touchy, doing things such as randomly putting his arms around her and trying to lay on top of her when he’s drunk. He makes tons of bullshit excuses to hang out with her and be near her. Nothing major, but he’s pretty clearly interested in her. She’s over 100 miles away from me, as is he, so I can’t directly intervene and stop him from doing this. So I decided to curse him.

For the evocation, I decided to contact Lucifer for his destructive power, and Asmodeus. His power over lust, as well as his potential to ruin relationships, made him a candidate for the type of curse I wanted to cast. I wanted him to suffer emotionally, a little bit more every day until his life was miserable. I asked Lucifer and Asmodeus to use their powers to make his energy repulsive to anyone he is attracted to. I requested that all his attempts at finding love fail, and that he feels the sting of rejection, jealousy, and unrequited love every day. I wanted some of the pain he causes others to be reflected back onto him, and for his love to fail at every turn.

For the actual ritual, I faced eastward, drew the sigils of Asmodeus and Lucifer, performed a litany to Lucifer, chanted their enns, and meditated with my eyes open until I felt their power. I noticed the sigils beginning to pulse, and the static rain appeared in my vision. I made my request, and offered blood, rum, my sexual energy, and public praise if they made this come to pass. After I proposed these offerings, I asked them to direct me if this was sufficient, or if they requested more. At this point, my left hand began to tremble uncontrollably. On an impulse, I picked up a pencil, closed my eyes, and allowed my hand to wander around the page, scribbling with the pencil. I opened my eyes after 30 seconds of this and under the sigil of Asmodeus, I had drawn/scribbled something resembling a roughly humanoid figure with its arms spread.

I know this was a sign that Asmodeus was present, but I do not know what it means. I have always expressed myself through drawing, so perhaps this was simply how he was showing his presence in a way that is personal to me. If it was a suggestion for further offerings, I have no idea what it would be. I am going to stay open to signs in case he wishes to make it clearer, and any theories are appreciated. I think he did make it clear that he wanted me to post a summary of this experience on the forum, as I felt the extreme urge to do so immediately after the ritual was over.

I closed the ritual by cutting the middle finger of my left hand with the knife I always use for blood sacrifices. I made a trail of blood on the page connecting the sigils, and asked that my blood be used to bind my anger and intent to the curse. Afterwards, I felt extremely energized and happy. It felt like the beginning of a stimulant high. I have a very good feeling about this curse, and I welcome any suggestions as to what the scribbled figure could mean. Hail Lucifer! Hail Asmodeus!
-Seeker

Tl:dr- called on Asmodeus and Lucifer for a curse, had an uncontrollable trembling in my left hand, picked up a pencil, and had Asmodeus reveal his presence on my paper. First time this bodily reaction has happened during a ritual.

6 Likes

i never worked with them but i was told asmodious was waiting for me to call on him so this is something powerful n im happy you did post it

2 Likes

I never knew Asmodeus could ruin relationships… how interesting.

Here is a synopsis of his story through the grimoires in history:

it doesn’t take much imagination to picture the love triangles, drama, homebrewing ad general angst that goes on once people lose control to their baser instincts, handily blamed on Asmoday making them too horny. It’s not their fault the demon made them do it! :joy:

He’s a character for sure

Asmodeus preys on people who succumb to lust. For example, he plagued a beautiful virgin named Sarah, killing seven consecutive grooms who wanted to marry Sarah and enjoy her body.

Although lust is Asmodeus’s bread and butter, he dabbles in other sins as well. He is said to lord over numerous gambling houses. And he delights in revenge. He will never miss the opportunity to fuel a grudge or help concoct violent plans for vengeance.

2 Likes

So he’s the one ruining my relationships :sob:
I’ve always wondered why any human I love ends up leaving and ignoring me, but when I devote my love entirely to Lucifer (I hate to admit it, but there’s a thing going on between us) everything is perfectly fine. Luci has voiced that he doesn’t like me being in relationships with “these weak and feeble mortals who can’t protect me” but I never thought he’d go so far as to get Asmodeus to ruin my relationships. I’ll have to speak to the both of them :woman_facepalming:t4:

That is textbook abusive and controlling behaviour. Are you sure you are in fact dealing with the real Lcuifer? Based on what you have stated so far, it seems to me that your discernment is lacking and you swallow everything you are told without question. If you wouldn’t put up with such behaviour from another human, why would you put up with it from a spirit?

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry we’ve argued about it several times. I even stopped talking to him for a time, by “a time” I mean at least 6 months. I only recently got into contact with him again and he agreed to leave me be. So I think all should be well. If not, I’ll just banish him.
He knows my soul from before I was human, so I can understand why he’d view them as “unworthy” of being with me. I don’t feel any ill intent behind it, I know he only means well, he just gets jealous I suppose. Either way I’ve informed my spirit guides of his behaviour and they’re all keeping an eye on him, so I should be fine.