Experience so far with demonic invocation

So im primarily from the south, so I grew up around alot of semi strict christians people, the term “demon” or “demonic” always rang with a negative connotation when i heard it. For the last few days i was attempting to invoke Sargatanas. As far as I know, i am not too sure about what results I got but i know we are alright. He hears me, but i havent heard him, but i feel his presence. I like him. Upon research he led me to another friend in the making, Clauneck. I like him for his structure although i have not attempted to actually invoke him with full capabilities yet. Sargatanas just led me to him today actually. Researching him led me to Lucifer.

What is a good way for me to meet these spirits? I would like to talk to them, bring offerings, and build a bond. Any thoughts ?

2 Likes

Magick is an extremely personal thing and is tailored to the individual. I think in your case, whatever you’re doing is working and your building a bond nicely, just keep doing what you’re doing. Many can give you advice on what THEY do ThEIR WAY bu at the end of the day the bond has to be formed YOUR WAY.

7 Likes

A beautiful answer right there :smile:
Very true, yr way is the right way

3 Likes

Ur right. Thank you guys i really appreciate. I felt his presence yesterday. First time i felt a presence that strong. I like him, and it feels like he likes me too. Thanks again yall !

I am truly excited to hear this, you get out of this only what you put into it so stay strong, dedicated and break those barriers one by one.
You got this!

2 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

For some reason, I read your thread title as “Experience so far with demonic invasion”.

Invoke them, introduce yourself and offer to form a bond. I’ve found that this is the most effective.

2 Likes