Experience I’m curious about

It’s actually been a few months since this happened, but I’ve been thinking about it more lately and I’m just curious if anyone knows what it was or what happened.
Basically, I’m interested in Asmodeus, or at least I’ve felt a strong pull towards him since I started in the occult. Not sure why because I have more than enough lust on my own, but that’s besides the point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ANYWAY…I haven’t done any evocations of him or spoke to him or anything of that nature…I intend to eventually because I feel a connection to him, but so far I’ve only done a ton of research on him.
So, one of the first nights I started out doing this research, I had just finished and all of the sudden this…I don’t know how you’d explain it…wave just absolutely slammed into me. I felt really hot, like heat was radiating out from inside of me, I could feel this pins and needles feeling through my whole body at the same time, felt short of breath…honestly felt like I was going to faint. I didn’t feel afraid or threatened, but I have no clue what happened. It lasted for a few minutes then was over.

2 Likes

Could be a little bit of clairsentience.

1 Like

I mean my clairsentience is pretty decent but it isn’t typically THAT intense. Not sure if there’s a reason it would be different that time or not.

1 Like

Spidey senses tingle harder when something important is around the corner man.

3 Likes

Now I’m going to be thinking about this all night :joy:

Had a similar experience, when I invoked Raphael. Was dou toy if it was him that showed up because of how intense the Summoning was, but he did heal the pain I summoned him for and practically mind controlled a coworker to come talk to me about a great clinic that offered a very affordable insurance policy that was just minutes away from my apartment and I’d never heard of it. So, I believe without a doubt it was Raphael. But goddamn. It was so intense I was freezing And sweating bullets at the same damn time. It lasted about 10-15 minutes, I felt light headed and was struggling to breath. Most amazing experience I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Bumping to get even more input. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean.
This is what I’ve been feeling ever since I’ve started paying attention. I’m more aware of his presence. This heat. He has a hot touch for sure. I like it though because I’m usually cold :joy:
He’s like a hot lover but he’s not keen on calling him lover.

This heat seems to have healing power because i used to feel a lot of pain in my body and he makes it better. Thousand times better than painkillers!! Today i had the song ‘Sexual healing’ in my head and thought it was funny because his sexual hot touch is healing.
It’s hard not to get addicted with it or obsessed with him. :sweat_smile:
And the lust is is like a burning fire :fire: