Exorcizing The Demon called Love

I fell in love with a Christian girl 12 years ago. Today I had an emotional incident where I wanted to write a letter telling her how I felt. Through Facebook, no less, fate stopped me.

I need to burn these attachments. She’s not a bad person, on the contrary, she’s the most wonderful person I ever met. A quick browse through her public posts and I was reminded of why I want nothing to do with that world anymore.

I called on Metatron through pathworking and he is such a sweet and caring spirit. Through synchronicity, he gave me a ritual to perform tonight to cut the chords.

I already got everything figured out. Just wanted to talk about it with my magickal family.

If anyone wants the ritual I would be happy to share though it uses Jareth Tempest’s angel pathworkings and I don’t know how the mods would feel about it since his books are copyrighted though I don’t think they would be that finicky.

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome group working. We can’t post lots of photos of copyright pages, but you ca definitely work that material in a working thread. :smiley: :+1:

You can cite the book and which pathworking, paraphrase it in your own words, all that good stuff, for sure. “Fair use” is allowed for under copyright law, and wouldn’t get BALG into legal trouble.

Does it only use the Metatron pathworking? Because that is actually publicly available on Jareth Tempest’s own site.

It uses Raziel and azrael.

1 Like

Ah, okay. The Raziel pathworking is freely available on his site, but the Azrael one is not.

It mainly concerns Azrael who Metatron told me to call. I just call Metatron because i like him.

1 Like

I like Azrael. He gave me some good mantras for working with the dead.

And Metatron is awesome :+1:

2 Likes

I wasn’t thinking on a group working. It’s a ritual that anyone could use to exorcize the attachments you have to someone that maybe hurts or torments you in some way, but hey…

1 Like

Tempest’s pathworkings have really helped me graduate in my understanding of magick. I used to overcomplicate shit but now I remember what it’s like to be a child and use my imagination again.

1 Like

It is done. Time to finally live my life. :relieved:

When I finished, I got an image of Raziel hugging me.

1 Like

I would really appreciate if you’d share the ritual. I have Tempest’s books so no problem:)