Exorcism in Catholicism

To be honest if I mediate in it they’ll probably come back but right now it’s a tad foggy

2 Likes

That’s fair, it was quite a long time ago from the age where you would have been going to Sunday School.

3 Likes

Yea dude. But if any thing comes to me I’ll let you know

2 Likes

I can answer your question about women and possession. One of my teachers, a very respected English occultist who lead a mystery school for 50 years passed this teaching onto me. She told me that women should never be exorcists because the spirits involved can find a hiding place within the womb. It is the womb that acts as a kind of “protected nest”. Obviously there is no equivalent in the male anatomy. Which is why I cringe when I see these jokers;

3 Likes

I don’t know why you withdrew that. You are right on point with that analysis, IMO, and some of these guys might need to hear a based view like yours. Cheers!

2 Likes

But that really is not what is going on. It would not matter if you hit them with 10 billion priests worth of juice. Especially with something like Belial. He is master of this world, allegedly, so I don’t see how his ant infestation (humans) is going to change that if the reputation is accurate.

If calling on the focused belief of millions was how RHP exorcisms worked, than why do LHP exorcisms work too? Some LHP don’t even call on any exterior force of any named entity, but it still works.

Effectiveness of exorcism is actually a very good argument for what some call ‘grey magick’ or ‘middle path’. Whether called from within or without, the source energy being brought to bear on the possessed person is essentially the same, and that makes quite a bit of sense to me; as within, so without, right? There is no LHP or RHP, just different methodologies used to cause the same effect.

5 Likes

Thanks, looks like I missed the 24 hr window. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s an interesting theory, but sounds very fear based. Also, as soon as you know it it can be counted for and blocked, yannow? It’s not rocket science.

As in a magical diaphragm? :laughing:

Guys, I just couldn’t resist:

ruckus

WTF? That means 4% of parents and teachers are pedophiles? Are you sure you got the statistics right?

2 Likes

That’s messed up! So what after that? Does the entity enters the fetus? As Her new born child? Or may be possess the child from birth?

2 Likes

More than 4% of parents and parents are pedophiles. We know that every year in the US about 63,000 cases of child sexual abuse are confirmed, of these cases, 80% are parents. We don’t know the direct percentage of abuse in teachers because no one wants to finance it, but we do know that 38% of all students in the US have been abused by a teacher.

@Goku

2 Likes

OK, won’t derail the thread but that’s FUCKED UP!

3 Likes

Whaaa…

When an exorcist carries out exorcism approaches the spirit however, He/she should have a protected barrier which will keep the beings away from his/her body. If the spirit gets into the body that means that preparation is incomplete, no? This also applies to the energy body, where the spirits can nest anywhere, regardless of gender.

With this way of thinking, probably no woman should deal with the occult, cause "something will live in her womb, and what next? ". How could this woman be a teacher then? Spirits are everywhere.

2 Likes

I can only guess at the answer to this question as I am not a woman, demon or an exorcist.

But if I was a demon and if a woman exorcist had just expelled me and I found sanctuary in her womb, I guess I would either wait until she is not conscious to either leave or possess her in turn. Many factors would influence which path I would choose; how vengeful I was feeling, how strong I was, how strong / weak the host was, what kind of food she was used to eating (because would you really want to possess someone who would potentially die from cardiac arrest next week from eating too much McDonalds?), who she was living with (if she was living with either born again Christians I would find that really annoying), her personal hygeine, etc. The situation would be even more complicated if she were pregnant: do I possess the foetus so that she gives birth to a demon child? Do I work for its termination to create more space for myself? Do I leave because I don’t like children and think babies are ugly? Do I possess the obstetrician? I’m guessing each demon would answer these questions differently.

3 Likes

Regarding the first question just because the demon identifies as Lucifer or a similarly powerful demon does not mean it’s actually true, possessive spirits are deceitful and will lie to scare the exorcist / victim.

1 Like

Have you ever watched how exorcisms in catholic church looks? Person who is perceived as possesed is usualy in bad psychological condition. Group prayer is spoken while person is catched by other people. It provides to very hysteric and trance-like state.

During this prayer exorcist asks for the name of demon repeatedly until he get the name.
IMO i am not sure is that right name he gets or is it just whatever name that comes from the depth of mind of victim. Lucifer, Satan, Beliat etc. are the most commonly known names of demons through popculture. I am not sure are those exact names of the spirits behind possesion, even further I suppose most of those possesions are not possesions at all, but some psychotic states.

Although according to my knowledge about goetic and ceremonial magic, what you need to evoke (therefore exorcise) demon is strong will of magus/priest. Training of exorcists is full of prayer and ascetic practices, to develop strong will in priest.

This is why not any priest can be exorcist, but you have to be trained and ordained into that position.

Ad2
Why there is so many woman? Probably cultural thing. Women are gaslighted and abused psychicaly, especially in fundamental comunities. It is much easier to make women vulnerable and to induce her hysteric states. Usualy religious womens are much more feverish in their practices. And for men it is expected to deal with their problems whitout asking for help or making excuses… This is patological but this is how patriarchy works. (i also supose that there is more teenagers than people over 30 that are seeking exorcism - puberty can be very hard to some of us)

To sum up it is not complicated to perform successful exorcism as long as you developed strong will. I do not neglect possessions but i think most of them are poorly diagnosed psychotic episodes. And patriarchal culture makes women much more open to seeking exorcisms as a solution than men.

P.S. Do not trust everything that catholic priests are saying, they like to brag and pose…

You don’t have experience with the metaphysical or else your assumptions would not be stating that it’s a physiological thing produced by the nuerocuemicals of the mind. We do have pysiological areas of the body that do indeed respond to the metaphysical… but these energies are very not much apart of our bodies unless interacted with or brought in.
Yes, people have live entities working from within them at times even if they themselves are under the assumption that their faking it

When you experience a djinn for the first time. It’s a very much foreign thing introduced to the mind