Exile someone (family) from your life

Hi again everyone!

You may think “hahah Christmas time, classical times where family fights” , but this goes beyond this. Im also not some young teenager :wink:

I basically look to cut ties with my family. It’s done, I thought many years ago that the karma is over, but this Astro transit shows me that I should experience it one last time before I move abroad. I live already alone for 10 years, but in the same country.
I do know from Astro, tarot and my guides that I will focus on my career and be more “out there”, but I do want to do some magick and be sure they won’t get on my nerves once I made it :blush:
I never wanted to, as my mom is old and not doing well, but she’s here with my sister. I can’t tolerate the manipulation and falseness towards me anymore. I’m done with both of them. I’m totally different than they are. I always felt like a stranger in this family and now 25+ years later it’s still like it. I just can’t change it.

This is not going to work with a simple hot foot spell or other hoodoo stuff. Normally this worked always with other people, but I guess this karmic shit is not easy to hot foot or other stuff.

Perhaps you can recommend me an entity.
I was thinking of angel magick to end this karma forever.

5 Likes

Following

2 Likes

This ritual looks interesting, it could be useful for you

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

Thank you!!! Will consider it!!! Thankful for any suggestion :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

I think Yelalel and Amy are good :+1: it worked for me not for family member but for a troublesome customer.

1 Like

Thanks! Do you what happened to your costumer? Bc i really don’t want to cause any harm. Just live my life

I didn’t want serious harm cause he was a child but he fell and his hand injured, he got cov_19 :sweat_smile: and he fell again and his face became full of scratch.

Oh ok. Then not this one ;)))

Are you familiar with the work of the Gallery of Magick? In the book Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield, there is a Forced Exile spell to remove someone from you life. It does not necessarily cause the target harm, it simply gets rid of them in some way. I used it successfully to evict a bad roommate.

2 Likes

Yes ofc, I do own one book by Gordon.

Did your roommate had any negative experiences after this?
Thank you!!!:relaxed::sparkles:

No, she just moved out. As far as i am aware, nothing negative happened to her beyond the eviction.

The angels basically choose how to best get the job done.

1 Like

Perfect!!! This sounds perfect!!! I will get this book ASAP
Thank you!!!