Exercise from An Exorcist's Handbook

Anybody willing to help?

Anybody ???

hello are you able to perform exorcism at a distance? I’ve been looking for practioner around my area but cant find none

Sorry I’ve been busy and couldn’t reply in time. Look as I said you need help from a pro IMO, and one from close. In every region there is always a cult or sect that practices exorcism in some form. You should turn on them. Unfortunately I cannot help you with such a serious task should what you report is a real possession. It can get dangerous not knowing who you trying to force out or in what condition the person is and even if the possession is real. My sincere apologies and regards.

Can you point me in the right direction? How do you go about looking for these people? I’m near the nyc area

I d love to, but iam not a US resident.Make a public request here after asking Lady Eva or some other mod.

How do you go about that? How would you go about finding these cult or sects? I’m trying to find anybody performing this

As I mentioned before, make a request here on a new post asking US residents, or else ask maybe a church as a last resort although is not recomended.